Current time: 08/05/2024, 19:27 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
RE: Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
Has been a chaotic day on the 34/34A's today - due to a clogged up M62 and accidents on the East Lancs at Lowton - severe delays have been experienced. My journey to Leigh this morning 1 hour and 25 minutes this morning.

Been a strange day in terms of allocations - Darts on the 35/35A's, a few B10BLE's on 34/34A's, 58 Plate Solo's spread around 31 and 32/32A's - definitely different!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Blinded Dart 2212, which does actually have Rainford on the destinations, also taking up an unusual turn on the 37/38/356 late board today.

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
I'm guessing it wasn't just 34/34As that were suffering problems yesterday, I'd like to bet that 329s were suffering as well as Warrington was virtually gridlocked for most of the morning from what I've heard
4207 has just left St Helens on a 10A.
(15/05/2014 06:26)M60lad Wrote:  I'm guessing it wasn't just 34/34As that were suffering problems yesterday, I'd like to bet that 329s were suffering as well as Warrington was virtually gridlocked for most of the morning from what I've heard

You're right about that -- and the 360 will have been affected too.
(As well as other Arriva services from other depots, the 6/7 and 110).
So therefore the 320 would have been affected too with it interworking with the 360, bad day all round!
(15/05/2014 10:42)jcksmnr Wrote:  So therefore the 320 would have been affected too with it interworking with the 360, bad day all round!

Yep! Driver of the my 34 this morning was saying that he was on duty for the 320 which should have been in St Helens for 0820, the vehicle only arrived at about 0910.
Some uncommon allocations today (15 May) . 2800 on short 320 to Ashton this morning, and a 234x Dart on the 320 to Wigan. At least 2 Darts on 35/35A, and a Solo SR on the 37.
The SR was 715 on the late 356 board.

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
Also again today the 34/34A was mostly B10BLE operated.

User(s) browsing this thread: 26 Guest(s)