Current time: 08/05/2024, 11:32 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
RE: Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
(12/03/2014 22:15)Bevan Price Wrote:  Do many passengers use the 329 between Warrington & Daresbury - on the few occasions I have seen the 329 south of Warrington, the buses have looked almost empty.
I couldn't say I'm afraid; I'm not regularly that way. The extension came about due to additional funding though, didn't it? If so, it will be irrelevant how many actually end up using it between Warrington and Daresbury as the funding will be dependent upon the extension.

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Certain times of the day can get a few on between warrington abd daresbury as ive done it once and carried 8 people there and 16 back.
677 on 31's this morning.
(13/03/2014 07:36)motormayhem1 Wrote:  Certain times of the day can get a few on between warrington abd daresbury as ive done it once and carried 8 people there and 16 back.

I reckon that more would use it if they could guarantee to be at their work on the hour.
I can't remember the timetable off hand, but it is meant to get to Daresbury with something like only 3 minutes to spare before 9am, which isn't great if you have to walk a way before you clock on, and also bearing in mind that Chester Road can sometimes get gummed up.
It is great that the extension exists though, as it has made working at Daresbury a possibility for me, so long as I can rely on the bus sticking to the schedule exactly or preferably arriving early.
4207 was on the 10A today - seen it at Queen Square Bus Station at 1245
Also 2493 on 10A this afternoon.
One of the V-DJC Darts is on there too, can't remember which one though. Saw it in Rainhill at around 2pm.

(14/03/2014 14:50)507022 Wrote:  4207 was on the 10A today - seen it at Queen Square Bus Station at 1245

Quick turn around then as it was at the Asda roundabout in St Helens at half 1 ish.
2692 as received a repaint into the new standard livery after its rta damage repair.
Any form of internal refurbishment or are we not quite that lucky yet? I did mean to ask at the time as well, was the damage particularly significant to 2692?

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]

User(s) browsing this thread: 47 Guest(s)