Current time: 08/05/2024, 16:19 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
RE: Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
And 2267 on 352s!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
A Wrightbus gemini B7TL double decker was on the 312 today Smile
That will be 4206.
(17/02/2014 19:04)motormayhem1 Wrote:  That will be 4206.

I'm surprised they never just stuck it on the 395 although it was full at the time lol
It will have gone on cause there would of been no other bus at the time of it leaving the depot so it would of been a last resort.
(17/02/2014 19:18)motormayhem1 Wrote:  It will have gone on cause there would of been no other bus at the time of it leaving the depot so it would of been a last resort.

Ah right, What a vehicle to use as a spare Undecided should be a dennis dart in that situation
(17/02/2014 19:21)Busser Wrote:  
(17/02/2014 19:18)motormayhem1 Wrote:  It will have gone on cause there would of been no other bus at the time of it leaving the depot so it would of been a last resort.

Ah right, What a vehicle to use as a spare Undecided should be a dennis dart in that situation
It operates school routes and it's the school holidays. Admittedly, it could have been better deployed on the Liverpool road but it's just a case of whatever's serviceable in the garage to cover a non-starter in the morning or a breakdown during the day. It could be a Pulsar if it's been kept in that morning for a maintenance check or work, there's no specific spare vehicles.

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
Dart 2249 was on the 89 earlier this evening
The Geminis should be put on the 10/10A from the start of the morning during the holidays and Saturdays if possible!

Mini rant over...

I do have a few questions in regards to St Helens services:

1.) Is 4014 still in service here?
2.)I imagine the the 360 and 320 interwork since the timetable changes? If so what is used on these routes now? I have noticed more darts on the 38 recently so I imagine a mix of cadets and pulsars?

(17/02/2014 20:37)anw2015 Wrote:  The Geminis should be put on the 10/10A from the start of the morning during the holidays and Saturdays if possible!
Agreed - particularly given that they're not only larger but also newer than the likes of 2710 which was out on there today and 2214 which was out until the last 10A from Liverpool last week.

I'm really not sure what the reluctance to run them on a suitable route on Saturdays and during the holidays is; surely they're not going to be wasted on the likes of 312s and 33s come the school summer holidays?

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]

User(s) browsing this thread: 32 Guest(s)