Current time: 01/05/2024, 08:56 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
RE: Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
(24/10/2013 22:01)MPTE1955 Wrote:  Who says that they will be a pulsar down though, they might get one on loan from the depot that has 3047 for that time, unless of course it goes to Speke when they may get something else with Speke not having their own pulsars.
Fair point. I wonder if they're perhaps holding back on sending it around depots until the work on the Geminis is complete at Speke, at which point YJ59 AZA would become available to cover 3047 for the duration of its travel around.

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(25/10/2013 11:38)CX54 DKD Wrote:  
(24/10/2013 22:01)MPTE1955 Wrote:  Who says that they will be a pulsar down though, they might get one on loan from the depot that has 3047 for that time, unless of course it goes to Speke when they may get something else with Speke not having their own pulsars.
Fair point. I wonder if they're perhaps holding back on sending it around depots until the work on the Geminis is complete at Speke, at which point YJ59 AZA would become available to cover 3047 for the duration of its travel around.

Very True., that could be a possibility
(25/10/2013 12:08)MPTE1955 Wrote:  
(25/10/2013 11:38)CX54 DKD Wrote:  

Very True., that could be a possibility

alternately, If 3047 went to speke, that could fulfill YJ59AZA's duties until 3047 passes to another depot, where one of their own pulsar 2's could be sent to SH.

Doing it that way would reduce the amount of drivers needed to transfer buses, as you simply take one, and replace it with another.
4016 is going out on a round trip on the 33 as just leaving st helens going to sutton manor
Which 33 is it doing, I'm guessing its not going all the way to Widnes, although I can't see any reason why it won't
Just sutton manor then sutton heath thrn getting swapped,just been talking to a driver who said he had 4014 on a 34/34A last week.
Its now out on short 33 st helens-sutton heath.
Yeah I saw it this afternoon about 12ish,first time I've seen one out in normal service.
There have been some strange allocations from the St Helens allocater today. 4016 on the 33 shorts until 1pm, a pulsar 2 on the 31's and 723 on the 10's (not sure if this lasted all day).

Thanks!
updated 21/08/17
(31/10/2013 23:42)sth77 Wrote:  There have been some strange allocations from the St Helens allocater today. 4016 on the 33 shorts until 1pm, a pulsar 2 on the 31's and 723 on the 10's (not sure if this lasted all day).

2418 was also on the 10's at around 17:00, the back row of seat are terrible for shaking on that one

User(s) browsing this thread: 37 Guest(s)