Current time: 03/05/2024, 13:19 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
RE: Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
(26/09/2013 14:49)KU02 YUH Wrote:  I noticed that 2209 was unusually on the 312 at about 12:15 today near Skelmersdale Bus Station, displaying a yellow blank as a destination (although the Hanover LED destinations aren't exactly much better regarding which direction the bus is heading in when at the bus station [those being either Tanhouse or ASDA]).
For the second time in the space of a week, an unusual allocation has occurred on the 312 - today in the form of Pulsar 2691 (EWD), which was on there from, at least, the 09:5149 (second) journey! I've never seen a Pulsar/Pulsar 2 on this service in the year that I've been visiting Skelmersdale on a regular basis, not that it needs one...

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
I've heard of a stupid allocation several times but that takes the mick what on earth would cause a Pulsar to be on the 312
Find all posts by this user
(02/10/2013 23:27)M393VWX Wrote:  I've heard of a stupid allocation several times but that takes the mick what on earth would cause a Pulsar to be on the 312
Many things - could be that, at the time of allocating the bus to the 312 board, its bus had a defect whilst the driver was completing its walk-around check and 2691 was the only spare bus available at that time.

I think that, when I seen it on the 09:49 journey, it was running quite late as I remember leaving West Lancashire College (around the corner from ASDA) at about 09:55-10:00-ish and seeing it leaving ASDA. So, it could be that its allocated bus only survived until its first journey and was replaced whilst on the road at some point.

There are lots of reasons why it could have happened!

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Oh god yeah i didn't think of that that must explain it
2269 out on 10A
2496 has been treated to new bright red flooring in the entrance platform. Not a marvellous look and there's an annoying banging as the wheelchair ramp seems to be poorly fitting now.

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
Anyone who read my post about new Pulsars for Bangor arriving at St Helens it was a mistake i misread a message i received off a friend who was actually referring to older Pulsars going in for paint i see it has been deleted so my apologies to everyone
2211 is on the penultimate 89 from JLA
Does anybody here know about the Arriva Yorkshire Gold Gemini, That went around all the depots in that region? Well, Ive seen a photo of MX10 DAA painted gold in Bus and Coach World suggesting thats its going to do the same here.
(12/10/2013 05:23)R311 WVR Wrote:  Does anybody here know about the Arriva Yorkshire Gold Gemini, That went around all the depots in that region? Well, Ive seen a photo of MX10 DAA painted gold in Bus and Coach World suggesting thats its going to do the same here.

I have seen no pics or heard this yet but be intresting if true

User(s) browsing this thread: 48 Guest(s)