Current time: 06/05/2024, 00:22 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
RE: Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
2800 was out on 11:00 34 Leigh-St Helens service this morning and by the time we had got Belvedere Road we had caught up with 10:40 Leigh-St Helens service which was running 20mins late, apparently the driver on the late running service had been told by Jackson Street that despite being late to keep it running, funny thing is that when it got to St Helens it went onto stand and operated a late running 34A service and about 5mins behind it 2800 also went out as a 34A.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Got to remember that for 1, dropping a service reduces capacity for that missed service and the one after and that for 2, the 34A has a decent layover on some journeys anyway to allow for the time to be caught up with no dead mileage incurred.

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
Solo SR on 34/34A duty which works onto the Evening Service.
(26/09/2013 10:10)St Helens Rider Wrote:  Solo SR on 34/34A duty which works onto the Evening Service.

That was me lol,i got to choose between 712 or a 22** so i obviously took 712.
Should have taken a 22**

The Solo SR's aren't that good
Well with MM being a driver I'm sure that he knows what is better to drive, regardless of whatever anybody thinks.
I noticed that 2209 was unusually on the 312 at about 12:15 today near Skelmersdale Bus Station, displaying a yellow blank as a destination (although the Hanover LED destinations aren't exactly much better regarding which direction the bus is heading in when at the bus station [those being either Tanhouse or ASDA]).

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Some of the solo srs are not that bad but the 22** are not what they use to be as when they where at huyton depot they where superior where as now im not a big fan of them due to them being uncomfy and rattly with majority of them.
2254 and 2261 are lovely Darts definitely the better of the X reg ones
2254 is ok apart from the front end suspension is low causing it to be uncomfortable on bumps and if 2261 was there i would of taken that as i like 2261 and dobt have ant problems with that one.

User(s) browsing this thread: 19 Guest(s)