Current time: 03/05/2024, 11:37 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
RE: Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
Both deckers just gone out on schools,4014 as gone to whiston to do edmund arrowsmith - knowsley village and the other is on rainhill-toll bar and carmel college-vista rd.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
The arriva logo has been removed from Arriva st helens issued system one day tickets the logo has been replaced by the System one logo unsure if Southport Bolton or Wythenshawe have changed? this seems a recent move as had one start of August still with Arriva logo on the only mention of arriva is the website on the bottom of the ticket.

There was a 54 plate cadet on the 360 today they need to sort the displays out on the 360 wigan bound they look awful especially on cadets and renowns.

Bring Back Arriva Skelmersdale
Report in todays Echo about a collision between 2699 on the 10A last night and a young cyclist on Prescot Road. Cyclist in serious condition, so lets hope that he will be ok and of course that the bus driver after undoubtably being shocked. Probably best not to get involved in a blame game.
(04/09/2013 09:10)MPTE1955 Wrote:  Report in todays Echo about a collision between 2699 on the 10A last night and a young cyclist on Prescot Road. Cyclist in serious condition, so lets hope that he will be ok and of course that the bus driver after undoubtably being shocked. Probably best not to get involved in a blame game.

2699 is in GL and the 12 year old male cylist involved had died

Echo report
(04/09/2013 20:25)Raawwwrrr! Wrote:  
(04/09/2013 09:10)MPTE1955 Wrote:  Report in todays Echo about a collision between 2699 on the 10A last night and a young cyclist on Prescot Road. Cyclist in serious condition, so lets hope that he will be ok and of course that the bus driver after undoubtably being shocked. Probably best not to get involved in a blame game.

2699 is in GL and the 12 year old male cylist involved had died

Echo report

That is sad, obviously condolences to the family, but not only that but also thoughts to the driver who will be feeling pretty low upon hearing this news. When I seen the report this morning the cyclist was in a serious condition, I haven't looked at the echo since this morning.
2213 on the 89
Solo sr 717 out on 10A,just seen heading to liverpool now as past me at rainhill at 11:30am.
(07/09/2013 10:30)motormayhem Wrote:  Solo sr 717 out on 10A,just seen heading to liverpool now as past me at rainhill at 11:30am.

2261 also on the 10
(07/09/2013 11:09)Scania1996 Wrote:  
(07/09/2013 10:30)motormayhem Wrote:  Solo sr 717 out on 10A,just seen heading to liverpool now as past me at rainhill at 11:30am.

2261 also on the 10

2261 did two round trips then was swapped for 2691. SR 717 is still on the 10A, I'm on it now in fact, it's in Dovecot now Liverpool bound for anyone who's after it! 2712 is also on the 10A
Disruption this afternoon on the 34/34A - the 1400 from Leigh failed to show up, the 1420 (2212) turned up around 1425 and went out at 1430, arriving back in St Helens around 1525 and understably quite crowded around Newton/Earlestown. This bus appears to be very sluggish these days. Seems like some of the X ANC's now are becoming very unreliable given the fact that quite a few have come to grief a few times over the last couple of weeks at the Leigh end.

User(s) browsing this thread: 46 Guest(s)