Current time: 05/05/2024, 03:39 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
RE: Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
If 2800 had wings, it would be doing an impression of a dying swan ! :-)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
2419 on the 352 this evening.

2418 is back on the road today too, noted on the 37/8.

2 consecutive peak time journeys were missed out on the 329 (St Helens bound) this evening, anybody know what happened?

2418 was on 329s yesterday bouncing around excessively and sounding very loud and rough, certainly in the worst state of the current X reg batch allocated here.

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
(31/07/2013 17:55)anw2015 Wrote:  2419 on the 352 this evening.

2418 is back on the road today too, noted on the 37/8.

2 consecutive peak time journeys were missed out on the 329 (St Helens bound) this evening, anybody know what happened?

The 329 as been struggling today with the road works at winwick rd,then there was an accident where tge road works was causing the police to close the road making them divert through orford or dallam then got caught up in severe traffic between warrington bus stn and all the way down old chester rd.
Thanks for confirming that motormayhem, made for an extremely full 3rd journey!

I agree about 2418, not a very good bus at all. Better than it was mind but only slightly. Still very jerky when pulling off. 2416 still isn't out.

A lot later than I wanted to post! 2417 was on the 10 last Friday, 2715 was on there today, I noticed they put the LED side display, Inside the paper blind box!
2416 is on the pits,where suppose to be getting another cadet from birkenhead i was getting told to replace 7644 which is to be withdrawn.
(31/07/2013 20:39)motormayhem Wrote:  2416 is on the pits,where suppose to be getting another cadet from birkenhead i was getting told to replace 7644 which is to be withdrawn.

That should be 2423 unless we are getting another. We should also be getting 2238 as well unless that has changed.

7640/41/44 & 47 are all expected to be withdrawn.

Thanks!
updated 21/08/17
2418 was the bus badly damaged in a front end RTA where it crashed into a car on Allerton Road whilst on an 80A, killing the elderly occupants. It was off the road for a few months for a full frontal fix, and since then it hasn't been the best of performers
(31/07/2013 20:48)sth77 Wrote:  
(31/07/2013 20:39)motormayhem Wrote:  2416 is on the pits,where suppose to be getting another cadet from birkenhead i was getting told to replace 7644 which is to be withdrawn.

That should be 2423 unless we are getting another. We should also be getting 2238 as well unless that has changed.

7640/41/44 & 47 are all expected to be withdrawn.

7640 being withdrawn is music to my ears and this vehicle should have been put out of it's misery at least 12 months ago!

User(s) browsing this thread: 73 Guest(s)