Current time: 03/05/2024, 22:05 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
RE: Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
Interestingly 7665 which was on the xx10 & xx40 duty on 31's has dropped back to xx20 & xx50 in place of 2800.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
A little off topic here but was wondering if the fleet list for st.helens will be updated sometime soon as last update was a while ago now and lots of changes have happened
One of the SR's on the 360 nearly rear ended a SH pulsar on the 395 today by overshooting the turn at Wigan BS. it also seemed to have reprogrammed leds.

Also is it against tfgm regs to walk along wigan bs without a hivis as a certain depot seems to ignore this? there is a sticker on the entrance to Stagecoaches hub at Wigan i wondered if this was SC only?

Bring Back Arriva Skelmersdale
2695 and a SR on the 37/8 this evening. 2695 replacing 7665.

2729 is one strange sounding bus! It banged into each gear, The gearbox whined (Not the usual B10 Whine!) More like a Scream! And was extremely slower that the better B10BLE i had before it, 2710! Which I noticed it still has it's side blinds in!

2800 was on the 36 today, Sounded very awful hoovering and with its load brakes!
Been told we are to get 2 deckers as need a spare as one of the contracts require to be decker opererated.
Wonder if you will get two of those being converted in Blackburn right now, would be the logical thing to do wouldn't it.
I've seen photos on Flickr (I'll have a look for the link unless anyone has it to hand?) of a fair few fully converted looking to be awaiting just vinyls so it wouldn't surprise me!

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
(27/07/2013 19:45)CX54 DKD Wrote:  I've seen photos on Flickr (I'll have a look for the link unless anyone has it to hand?) of a fair few fully converted looking to be awaiting just vinyls so it wouldn't surprise me!

I've seen some photos as well, just can't remember where or even whose they were.
Is it the alx400 trident KL52 CWN etc.

User(s) browsing this thread: 45 Guest(s)