Current time: 03/05/2024, 10:37 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
RE: Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
If its the polris's i dont think our place will be happy lol.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
mark our mutual friend has been busy last night as he asked someone in depot and he said 7 buses coming over space of 2 weeks, so far 2249 and 2800 are here (even tho am yet to see 2249 with my own 2 eyes) my mate then text a mate of his still at bolton depot and his reply was 2564,2565 and another Y-BLU and thew only other one with that reg of top of my head is 2563, i was told other day that 3 commanders was due to go to WY so i wonder if they will come here as well, we soon see

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Il try find out today if i can.
I hope we are not going to loose any of our decent buses and get rubbish from Bolton instead. Having just worked it out we currently have by my count 6 Marshalls (7 if you include 7641) so wonder if they are coming to replace these. We can only hope lol.

Thanks!
updated 21/08/17
2800 as been out today,its confirmed that we are to be getting a few more of boltons buses and are possible replacments for marshalls.
Glad to see some of the Marshalls going - had 7650 yesterday coming back from Leigh and it would be fair to say that bus is going downhill rapidly. The brakes were squeaking/screeching like hell.
(09/07/2013 15:02)St Helens Rider Wrote:  Glad to see some of the Marshalls going - had 7650 yesterday coming back from Leigh and it would be fair to say that bus is going downhill rapidly. The brakes were squeaking/screeching like hell.

Yeah they have been like that for a while now, personally I think 7650 is only slightly worse than 7640.

Thanks!
updated 21/08/17
Think the main problem with 7640 was the idle vibration - talk about having the shakes if used on a journey of a fair distence.
(09/07/2013 13:17)motormayhem Wrote:  2800 as been out today,its confirmed that we are to be getting a few more of boltons buses and are possible replacments for marshalls.

2800 was on 920
2987 on the 38 this evening. 2694 on the 329 and a marshall dart on the 352 too.

Does anybody know if 2800 have the new style interior?

User(s) browsing this thread: 44 Guest(s)