Current time: 26/04/2024, 18:24 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
RE: Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
(09/05/2013 13:47)CX54 DKD Wrote:  
(09/05/2013 08:33)bolton bus basher Wrote:  i use the 620 full route or to platt bridge semi regular and you can get very busy between st helens and haydock/ashton and then one trip each way gets very busy to hindley green due to the school kids using it from ashton, ok it might not require brand new pulsar 2's but it does regular full sized single deckers
I couldn't disagree more I'm afraid. Full size vehicles are wasted on there; the 320 does sufficiently well between St Helens and Ashton as far as capacity goes and 1 trip each way a day just doesn't justify a full B44F vehicle being on there all day. I'd actually be surprised to hear that the Solo struggled yesterday. Probably filled up between St Helens and Ashton but I doubt there were any problems past that.

Cadet 2421 has managed to escape for another night out this evening making an appearance on the 37/38/356 late board. A very nice bus by all accounts, just a rattly rear destination cover over rougher roads. Oh and that back row, it's horrendous.

i got the 1:20pm 620 yesterday to have a look for myself, decent load until platt bridge, noticed a few people was on for hindley and hindley green, not that many but more than normal so the service has slightly improved

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arriva North West - St Helens Depot - T42 PVM - 10/05/2013 12:14

User(s) browsing this thread: 13 Guest(s)