Current time: 02/05/2024, 06:51 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
RE: Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
2627 was not a regular as such, a commander did get on there almost daily when 2454 and 2561 both made it to VOR but it could of been any commander

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
2346 on 10A
Seen 2421 for first time on 37, suppose it makes sense with the other Cadets
Find all posts by this user
Rode 2421 twice today. Got to say that it was a pretty decent ride. Certainly better than some of the rubbish we have been lumbered with recently!

2271 on 329.
Rode this today. found it sluggish and it sounded ill. Not very rattly/ crashy, unlike 2269. 2269 is miles better speed wise mind. Throw the good parts of 2269 and 2271 together and you get a decent dart!

Which of the Solo SRS has a Limited to 95 mph sticker applied that had me in stitches comedy gold that.

Bring Back Arriva Skelmersdale
*95 km/h.

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
Pretty sure its 95MPH it was on the SOLO SR on the 360 shorts today on the cab window think it was the same bus that was on the 312 on friday and also that 2421 was on the 360 long ones along with a Rough looking interurban B10BLE and a Marshall Dart with Rear LEDS set to 00 and a Greater Manchester Advert with 0161 in the ad.

Oh the joys of being sat in a pub on the 360 route.

The 360 was up the wall yeaterday with bus exchanges,after you seen the rough looking b10ble i think it got changed for 7641 which then after one round trip had to get changed and ended up with 2349 then i took over it and it ended up with the entrance door bracket at the bottom being broken but lasted till i got it back to the depot.
2711 needed changing and i ended up with 2261 which i found to be a really decent bus as its pretty nippy and comfy with very little rattles if any.
Think there must have been a second marshall then as one definitely had a advert from when at Wythenshawe or Bolton still applied with a 0161 number in it.

User(s) browsing this thread: 35 Guest(s)