Current time: 03/05/2024, 22:19 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
RE: Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
Speaking of X Reg's, had 2213 yesterday and have to say it is in a right state these days. Lots of rattles (expected for Darts I suppose) and very sqeechy brakes - certainly not good for the full journeys it was performing on the 34 yesterday.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Yeah they brakes on it are a mess. Rode 2261 yesterday and that was worlds apart from 2213 today.

2421 is out on the 329 today if anyone wants it.
Since the new timetable started do 329s ever run in pairs? I ask this as I was in St Helens last night waiting for 18:45 320 to Wigan and around about 18:35 2 Cadets (sorry didnt get fleetnumbers) came in from Warrington direction, the only reason I can think of why this happened is I did hear that there was an accident on M6 between Lymm and Woolston Junctions Northbound causing heavy traffic and I'm guessing one of them had come from Daresbury and had managed to catch up with the Warrington turnback
2494 on 35A
2692 on 360, I think this is unusual? How much allocations have changed on this route since it was wall to wall B6/Pointers!
Yeah its slightly unusual as i had it as i was suppose to have 2715 but refused it due to lack of power when pulling away then got given 2707 which is now really powerful but had a chunk of metal sticking out the wheel so i got 2692 but its not very often the pulsars get on there apart from the odd once or twice.
Thought it was, cheers mate. I was behind you heading into Golborne towards Wigan then around 4ish.
(27/04/2013 22:38)motormayhem Wrote:  Yeah its slightly unusual as i had it as i was suppose to have 2715 but refused it due to lack of power when pulling away then got given 2707 which is now really powerful but had a chunk of metal sticking out the wheel so i got 2692 but its not very often the pulsars get on there apart from the odd once or twice.
2715 used to be a cracker for speed, shame to hear it's gone downhill. As well as 2707, I noted 2704 as being drastically improved recently - a really fast, smooth ride.

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
Yeah they have dramatically improved,as was getting told it was something to do with the gearboxes which have been sorted on some of them but 2715 as dramatically gone down hill as its really sluggish pulling away as i nearly got hit twice trying to get across the east lancs roundabout at golborne heading to warrington.

User(s) browsing this thread: 44 Guest(s)