Current time: 04/05/2024, 07:06 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
RE: Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
2707 was noted driving with the aforementioned destination down the Rainford by-pass around 15.00 so presumably taking equipment/parts out to the failed Solo.

Another failed vehicle this afternoon was Renown 2702 noted on Bickerstaffe street around 15.15 whilst Renown 2710 took up a run on 10s around the same time.

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
8202 in St Helens today, any reason why odd training vehicles have been popping up and in use?
Also I think 2710 was on the 10s most of the day, saw it in Liverpool at about 2ish.
Speaking of Renowns, I saw 2709 before heading to St.Helens(on an 89 of courseWink) with blank dests at the front but side and rear LEDs working must be a lose connection or something.
(18/04/2013 20:21)sumner Wrote:  Also I think 2710 was on the 10s most of the day, saw it in Liverpool at about 2ish.

Must have been swapped off the 34/34A then as I know it worked the 0825 34 from St Helens this morning.
I'm fairly certain I noted it on 34s getting ready to leave St Helens around 17.20 too. Jack could have been referring to yesterday (Wednesday) however when 2710 was out on 10s?

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
Sorry yes I should have made that clearer, was in reply to your post on Wednesday.
2254 on 10A
(18/04/2013 20:34)Scania1996 Wrote:  Speaking of Renowns, I saw 2709 before heading to St.Helens(on an 89 of courseWink) with blank dests at the front but side and rear LEDs working must be a lose connection or something.

battery light was on and loads of things going on in bus like half the inside lights was down, i had it on its run in to st helens

i was able to catch 2254 on the 10A and i admit it was a good ride, very fast bus

had 676 on 33 this morning, joke when u think this duty normally has a solo SR and that normally gets a standing load, thank god the other 33 was running 8 mins late otherwise it would of been a disaster waiting to happen

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
676 is still on the 33 and ended up having it home, i find it a joke that this has been allowed to remain on there for this length of time when the service requires buses bigger than the solo SR's half the time....

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 69 Guest(s)