Current time: 26/04/2024, 04:27 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
RE: Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
(11/04/2013 11:04)CX54 DKD Wrote:  There's no shortage of Pulsars. If you went into St Helens now, I'd be willing to bet that there's at least 1 somewhere on 32s, 32As or 33s whilst that SR works the 10A.

That 08.10 service seems to be one of the last services from the garage, if not the last, to work a 10A so if it suffers from a non-start etc with its allocated vehicle and there's nothing left in the garage, I'd rather see an SR go out and work a round trip to at least get some passengers to their destination than non at all. However, I do then think they should be pulling a Pulsar temporarily from one of the local services when that SR is due back in to replace it. It's when that doesn't happen that I despair at the allocating.

Indeed there was 2 pulsars on the 32 this morning, noted at Moss Bank on the 32 to Four Acre Lane at 10:15 was 2987, followed by 2969 running Not in Service back to the depot.

There is no excuse for putting Solo's or SR Solo's on the 10/A or 89 in my opinion at that time in a morning when there are clearly full size buses available. I would be interested to hear the excuse from the depot as to why for 2 days running a Solo SR has been on the 10/A.

Thanks!
updated 21/08/17
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arriva North West - St Helens Depot - sth77 - 11/04/2013 11:51

User(s) browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)