Current time: 04/05/2024, 22:07 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
RE: Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
(19/02/2013 13:11)CX54 DKD Wrote:  7647 is another wayward Marshall on 352/395s this afternoon.

and 7644 on the 10:00 service 320 to Wigan this morning.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
regarding the post about darts on the 33, there was 3 X-ANC darts on there yesterday 2209 being out on a none split, sadly its normal these days as apart from some of the T-PNB darts our darts are falling to bits

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Really? I have no issues with any of the X-ANCs, the V-DJCs are lovely and 2269 is reasonable. I can't speak for any of the other recent transfers but the only Darts I'd say are in a poor condition are some of the T-PNBs and the Marshalls with the exception of 7634 which, as with 2269, is reasonable.

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
forgot 2269 was here, thats a good one, for ANC darts 2209 was a crap bus, was slow up hills among other things, one to avoid from now on in my eyes

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
To be honest Terrence, i think you should avoid all SH buses :-)
sadly i got the choice of arriva, stagecoach or HTL and i think out of them 3 i would rather use arriva :P

The T*** PNB's thats left there is only 2324 thats ok out of them as the others are pretty sluggish and uncomfortable,much prefer the V*** DJC's any day.
(20/02/2013 09:17)motormayhem Wrote:  The T*** PNB's thats left there is only 2324 thats ok out of them as the others are pretty sluggish and uncomfortable,much prefer the V*** DJC's any day.
I have 2324 on my 34 to Leigh at the moment! Definitely better than it was at Bootle, although so are the roads...!

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
(20/02/2013 10:00)3111 Wrote:  
(20/02/2013 09:17)motormayhem Wrote:  The T*** PNB's thats left there is only 2324 thats ok out of them as the others are pretty sluggish and uncomfortable,much prefer the V*** DJC's any day.
I have 2324 on my 34 to Leigh at the moment! Definitely better than it was at Bootle, although so are the roads...!

Its gotta be the best one out of the ones we have of that batch as
2314,2315,2319 are all sluggish,rattely and uncomfortable.
(20/02/2013 06:45)bolton bus basher Wrote:  sadly i got the choice of arriva, stagecoach or HTL and i think out of them 3 i would rather use arriva :P

I'd choose Stagecoach, much comfier seats!

User(s) browsing this thread: 69 Guest(s)