Current time: 05/05/2024, 04:42 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
RE: Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
678 on 329 this afternoon, first time I've seen that. Also two Cadets on the 320 and bigger buses (B10BLEs and Pulsars) are appearing on the 32 and 33 more often recently, could this be because of Solos on the 360?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(13/02/2013 17:40)sumner Wrote:  678 on 329 this afternoon, first time I've seen that. Also two Cadets on the 320 and bigger buses (B10BLEs and Pulsars) are appearing on the 32 and 33 more often recently, could this be because of Solos on the 360?

It probably is, since the solo's have been taken off locals, the 32 is suffering more due to having darts on there most days, so it was nice to have 2702 on there today for a change.

Thanks!
updated 21/08/17
2706 was on the 32A today as well, with a CX58 Pulsar on there yesterday.
(13/02/2013 17:40)sumner Wrote:  678 on 329 this afternoon, first time I've seen that. Also two Cadets on the 320 and bigger buses (B10BLEs and Pulsars) are appearing on the 32 and 33 more often recently, could this be because of Solos on the 360?

I was extremely shocked too see it on there too! Can't say I've ever seen one on there before either (SR's have been on there a few times). Definitely a true ultra rare sighting.

Thankfully it was on the working that is less likely to get packed. There are certain workings of the evening from Warrington especially that can see standing loads on cadets/ darts. They must have been a bit short of buses to put it on there this afternoon!

719 has also been on the 37/38 all day today.

715 looked to be on the 89's this morning. It was parked at the driver change over at the bus station showing 89 on the rear display. A poor allocation seeing that 2700 and 2269 are out the 32's.

Thanks!
updated 21/08/17
(14/02/2013 11:53)sth77 Wrote:  715 looked to be on the 89's this morning. It was parked at the driver change over at the bus station showing 89 on the rear display. A poor allocation seeing that 2700 and 2269 are out the 32's.

715 was also on the 89 this evening passing through Gateacre towards the Airport at 1710. Not sure whether it had been on all day, though.
There was a Solo SR on the 89 this afternoon but i forget which one, guessing it was 715 though and it was on all day.
2491 is on the 10A

Here is my Flickr photo stream why dont you take a look! It was last updated: 15/05/13
strange as theres been an interurban pulsar 2 out on the 33 all day today think its 2987

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
a question is when was the 38's cut back to rainford as ormskirks still on the LED display

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 57 Guest(s)