Current time: 02/05/2024, 06:54 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
RE: Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
I have clocked soloSRs on the 10A countless of times. Also 3111 has got a pic of one on the 89 @ JLA.

My Fleet:
780 - Alexander Dennis Enviro200 - MX12 DYU - ACE Travel
4488 - Wright Gemini 2 - CX61 CDY - Arriva Crymu Coastliner
27717 - Alexander Dennis Enviro300 - PO11 BCV - Stagecoach M,side
4510 - Wright Eclipse Gemini 2 Hybrid - MX13 AEM - Arriva B,Head
5001 - Caetano City Gold Hydro - MX62 KSZ - Arriva Runcorn
189 - Mercedes Benz Sprinter City 45 - BF62 JZU - HTL
3055 - Wright Pulsar 2 - MX13 ANR - Arriva Green Lane

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
On the 10A on countless occasions? I'm only aware of them having been on there twice. They're certainly not on there regularly. They've been on the 89 a few more times but thankfully after peaks and, again, not at all regularly.

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
4493 is staying for a sleepover in SH tonight, before it moves onto another depot possibly tomorrow. 2269 is snuggling up next to it ! Bless :-)
Two or three times at most Solo SRs have been on the 10A, not 'countless' times. Regarding the 360, Bolton had Darts on there more regularly towards the end anyway.
ur kidding? i spent a lot of time on that route with a drvier friend in its final weeks at bolton and the regulars ( 2454, 2464, 2560, 2565) was just about always on there, 9 out of 10 times i dart got on there it replaced a broken down bus, having said that there was a number of breakdowns in the final 2 weeks

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
As a regular user of 10/10A with me actually living along the route I have never seen a SOLO SR on there, so with only one or two other sightings by members I also agree that the countless times is a bit of an exaggeration.
(07/02/2013 08:05)bolton bus basher Wrote:  ur kidding? i spent a lot of time on that route with a drvier friend in its final weeks at bolton and the regulars ( 2454, 2464, 2560, 2565) was just about always on there, 9 out of 10 times i dart got on there it replaced a broken down bus, having said that there was a number of breakdowns in the final 2 weeks

The DAFs were the main buses on there I know, but Darts and the two B10BLEs did start to appear more regularly alongside the DAFs.
Pulsar 2992, which started the day on 10As is on one of the 37/38's day boards this afternoon having replaced Cadet 2493 which started the day on that duty.

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
Saw 680 on the 20 this afternoon.
Expect it probably got a bit crowded if it passed any schools at exit time.....
Solo SR 723 (think it was) was on 17:05 360 Wigan-Golborne service yesterday with a shifty looking driver

User(s) browsing this thread: 40 Guest(s)