Current time: 05/05/2024, 10:10 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
RE: Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
thought you would be happy :P

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Noteworthy is Renown 2706 out on 352/395s this afternoon having replaced Pulsar 2696 on the 15.20 352 working from St Helens. Also noteworthy is the presence of an old livery Dart with Urban90 seating on 10s. Arrived in St Helens having completed a round trip at 15.20 again.

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Just had the misfortune to have 7650 on the 32, what an absolute shocker it is. When going over pot holes the interior lights flickered on and off, squeaky breaks, rattles and getting jossled about in your seat made for a very uncomfortable ride home.

With 7640 now at Bolton, this has got to be the worst bus at St Helens now in my opinion, hopefully it won't be to long before this makes it's exit from St Helens to.

Thanks!
updated 21/08/17
had 2324 on a 33 split this morning and what a bus that is, very few rattles, fast and a great engine with it, by far the best pointer 2 at st helens depot, its a shame this is for the chop soon

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
The heap that is 2494 was taken off the 329 in St Helens at 5.50 and replaced with 2974. 7650 seem to come in off a 36/A at 6pm and went back out as a 32.

(30/01/2013 18:59)anw2015 Wrote:  The heap that is 2494 was taken off the 329 in St Helens at 5.50 and replaced with 2974. 7650 seem to come in off a 36/A at 6pm and went back out as a 32.

Judging by the time then, 7650 has probably been allocated to 32 lates - surely a better vehicle could have been found at this time in the evening.

On the subject of Darts that are not that good, early part of this week I've had 2346 and 2254 and found them both to be fairly sluggish and don't seem to be good at taking any power.
7650 has been out on the 32's all day as far as I am aware. It was out this morning and mid afternoon. There has been a Marshall on the 36/A today, I think it was 7644.

Thanks!
updated 21/08/17
The dart on the 10 was ex bolton one 2259 i think as seen it on my way home .
(30/01/2013 20:14)motormayhem Wrote:  The dart on the 10 was ex bolton one 2259 i think as seen it on my way home .

No stranger to Merseyside, 2259, new to Birkenhead (along with 2257/8/61/2)

https://www.flickr.com/photos/dmc1947/
7647 is now back at st helens as i got it for me 360.

User(s) browsing this thread: 24 Guest(s)