Current time: 01/05/2024, 04:49 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
RE: Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
Thing is the little idiots don't just restrict it to buses, they now throw at everything that moves on the road.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
I was going to pick a mate up in Speke yesterday and had a snowball thrown at my car and im pretty sure that had stones in as well
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
2701 was on the 37/38s this morning and i think it got swopped with a cadet during the day.

Here is my Flickr photo stream why dont you take a look! It was last updated: 15/05/13
I've just seen an old livery Renown on there so it's pro ably still going.

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
my bus got attacked by snowballs coming into st helens town centre about an hour ago then one threw a brick, i cant explain how the window survived but gladly it did otherwise there would of been a hurt baby, the police need to do more to tackle this type of behavior

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
I know its anti social behaviour but Bolton bus basher but we cant have police patrolling every known troublespot in the borough all at the same time its just not practical . If after a while a pattern does happen they could possibly organise something but by the time that happens they will have moved onto damaging something else .
Posted on VOSA today - changes to the 35/35A, 37 and 329 from 17th March. The 329 is to amend route and timetable but the others are just to amend stopping places and timetable. I knew about the 329 change, anyone know what's happening with the others.
(21/01/2013 16:36)CX54 DKD Wrote:  I've just seen an old livery Renown on there so it's pro ably still going.

2701 was still on there at about 6pm tonight,

Noted today that Marshall 7623 has been retrofitted with an automatic wheelchair ramp as opposed to the manual version found on other examples. Certainly the only one I'm aware of to have received the retrofit at some stage during its working life, anyone know of any others?

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
7623s been like that since coming to Green Lane I think, I'm sure 7623 is the only one though although 7619 might have one. Will have a look next time I see/I'm on it!

Justice is finally here. Rest In Peace the 96, You'll Never Walk Alone.

P309 HEM|N587 CKA|Y721 KNF|N302 CKB|X223 ANC

User(s) browsing this thread: 13 Guest(s)