Current time: 02/05/2024, 20:48 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
RE: Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
(19/12/2012 08:20)Scania1996 Wrote:  Forgot to post it but 2491 was on another unusual route yesterday and that was the 10.

Maybe covering for route delays going through Liverpool and St Helens traffic at this time of the year can be problematic.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
We have been running extra 10's dupe to provide extra space for the late christmas shoppers this week and on sunday there will be an extra 3 buses on the 10 doing duplicates.
713 on 37
2492 on 352 with flickering LEDs
2966 on 20
(19/12/2012 08:20)Scania1996 Wrote:  Forgot to post it but 2491 was on another unusual route yesterday and that was the 10.

It started on the 38 yesterday morning. Doors weren't working at one point. I had to press the button next to the door to actually get on!! He restarted the engine and it seemed fine after tho. Absolute heap that thing tho! I was on it today too and there was some horrible grinding noises coming from underneath. I've noticed 2494 and a few of Network Warrington's cadets do it over the past week.

2494's problems stem from the suspension; if you watch as the bus goes over any sort of pothole in the road, you'll see the suspension warning lights illuminating the dash! The rear axle seems to crash about a lot less than what it did mind.

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
It was pretty decent for a few weeks and now its gone terrible again! Annoying thing is that it literally seems to follow me around atm haha. I really hope 2491 isn't going to start doing it now!!

anyone else heard about this?

http://www.mikeashworth.co.uk/2012/12/bu...4-off-bus/

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(20/12/2012 09:17)bolton bus basher Wrote:  anyone else heard about this?

http://www.mikeashworth.co.uk/2012/12/bu...4-off-bus/

Yes.
Oh i would enjoy here the replies from the bus company in this instance , seems the bus driver has not take personal circumstances of the woman involved here , the bus driver is put in a very awkward position here he is damned if he does something and damned if he doesnt do anything as he has a timetable to adhere to which with the incident happening on his bus is holding the bus up .
Could anyone please tell me if loan from Green Lane 7623 is still here or has it transferred back to Green Lane?

TIA Smile

Justice is finally here. Rest In Peace the 96, You'll Never Walk Alone.

P309 HEM|N587 CKA|Y721 KNF|N302 CKB|X223 ANC

User(s) browsing this thread: 15 Guest(s)