Current time: 02/05/2024, 15:12 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
RE: Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
Saints Renown and an Interurban Wrights bus (Think it was a Cadet) on 33s.

RIP 96 - YNWA
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
2492 was the Cadet on 33s!

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
Just had 7640 on the 32 lates, and it broke down on Marshall's Cross Road. I must admit the rattling on this bus is terrible, I suppose it is to much to hope that the mechanical problem can't be fixed.

Thanks!
updated 21/08/17
And THAT is why the likes of 7640 should be booked off lates by either supervisors if and when they get a chance or by the driver if they're able to put a call in to fitters at the depot to bring a replacement out!

Forgot to mention earlier that there was a Saints branded Renown on the 37/38 earlier with a Pointer II Dart on the 356 late board.

2706 on 10A
It looks like the forum is finally back up! 2967 was on the 329 all day today. Unusual to see a pulsar 2 on here from early morning. Also there was a pulsar 2 on the 37/8 this evening as well as a SR on the 34.

A 58 reg solo on the 34 heading into St Helens at about 5.50 this evening! 2693 on the 37/38/356 working. 7634 broke down on the 329 this evening too, 2974 looked like it replaced it.

A solo on the 34 that must of been bad for the passengers on peek time. They should of put 2693 on the 34 and the solo on the 37/38/356.

Here is my Flickr photo stream why dont you take a look! It was last updated: 15/05/13
58 plate Solos are too small for the 37/38 as well as the 34/A besides which, the boards likely did not coincide and, at any rate, I would hazard a guess at the Solos being on there covering a breakdown.

Even Darts struggle with the 34/34A at times, so a 25 seater Solo is most definitely a mis-allocation.

User(s) browsing this thread: 38 Guest(s)