Current time: 02/05/2024, 22:44 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
RE: Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
(09/11/2012 17:49)V671 DVU Wrote:  
(09/11/2012 16:49)MX59 JZJ Wrote:  SLT was it blowing out blue smoke when you saw it? It was to me - either that or I was seeing things

I noticed it doing that a few weeks back, have to look very close at it to see it doing that.

I thought it was, saw it this afternoon and it looks to have got a bit worse - this morning it was fine however

It wasnt blowing out smoke but i dont think it was going faster than 20mph between Orrell post and Orrell might be related to how fast it goes?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
I had 2993 earlier this week - there were no speed issues, particularly down Upholland Road!

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
Slow driver then... simples.
Reportedly a Cadet, from what I can work out 2494, has caught fire on a 38 today.

I heard about that too. From what I can gather it was not 2494, unless 2492 had replaced it as there was a interurban cadet still on the working that 2494 was on this morning. 2495 was also still out just before too.

The three that were on there first thing this morning were 2489, 2494 and 2496. 2494 was the only one I didn't think I'd seen on my way home though I could have seen 2495 which may have replaced 2496!

I think it may have been 2489 that was on there actually instead of 2495. I always get those two mixed up for some strange reason!! The 3.50 37 didn't turn up in St Helens if that is any use as I imagine this could have been the working that caught fire?

The 15.50 would have been 2496. 2494 was running the 356 duty with 2489 running one behind and 2496, one ahead. There was a standard livery Cadet on the working that 2496 was on around 17.30 going toward Rainford on the by-pass though (I was on 2489 which is what made me think it was 2494).

Well there was an interurban cadet working the 15.25 38 from St Helens. I am sure that we will find out over the next few days!

User(s) browsing this thread: 11 Guest(s)