Current time: 27/04/2024, 23:00 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
RE: Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
You're a hardened little Smurfy aren't you TT ;-)!

Renown 2709 noted leaving St Helens on a 10A around 16.15.

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
2709 has been on there since about 8.15 this morning then.

Smile RE: Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
(02/10/2012 16:01)CX54 DKD Wrote:  You're a hardened little Smurfy aren't you TT ;-)!

Renown 2709 noted leaving St Helens on a 10A around 16.15.

Papa Smurf always said eat your smurfberries..... so i do !
so thats what ur always eating in the canteen TT,thought they smelt a bit sweet lol.
LOL !

Whatever depot 2920 is allocated to, it was towed into GL last night with front end damage due to an RTC.
(03/10/2012 08:35)tinytears87 Wrote:  LOL !

Whatever depot 2920 is allocated to, it was towed into GL last night with front end damage due to an RTC.

2920 (CX58 FZA) Belongs to Bootle, not a lucky bus that one as that also had engine damage when nearly new due to I think an oil cap missing and spilling its oil hence the damaged engine. It was off road for some time after that.
Oh sugar, my apologies, it was 3020, not 2920, it happened on Marsh Lane, another vehicle hit it and drove off, driver taken to hospital but he's apparently ok, info from a Bootle depot friend of mine. Towed into GL as no space for tow truck to get it into Bootle.

My apologies once again for the wrong fleet number ;-)
The vehicle that hit it was probably uninsured or something to just drive off, at least the driver is ok. As for the fleet number, well we all get something wrong at sometime.
most prob end up being towed to St.Helens along with the cripsy bus from this morning
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
677 and 678 both on 33/As today. Absolutely ludicrous when SRs are being allocated onto the 35/As which are the only routes actually suitable for the smaller 58 plates. But then saying that, ludicrous pretty much hits the nail on the head with the whole arrangement on the 33/A at the moment anyway!

Noted another Cadet to once again start spewing black smoke out of the back is 2492. Along with 2494 (although that received a whole new engine), this is another example to have previously had this issue 'fixed'. I wonder whether we'll see it start to come a cropper on the likes of 2489 and 2493 again soon too......

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]

User(s) browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)