Current time: 03/05/2024, 05:34 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
RE: Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
Solo SR MX12 KXM (721) was on the 312 today - I haven't seen one of those on that service for a few weeks. Also, Cadet CX54 DKE (2490) was on the 395 this morning - another sighting that I barely see!

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Another Marshall with an incorrect 33 display, one heading through St Helens this morning displaying 33B!
Find all posts by this user
I've only ever seen 33B on a bus once before. I asked about it anyway and, apparently, it's on there from years ago when there were a few journeys that ran down toward the Micklehead Green roundabout.... I think I have that right anyway!!

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
The 33B served the Remploy Factory at Micklehead as well as the other buisnesses up there.

Since operating new timetables from early September, it is quite normal now for 2 or 3 Solo SR's to end up back in the garage by 1100'ish, thus making them readily available for service as required, hence the reason why they are starting to appear on all kinds of routes.
I was just wondering how St Helens services have coped over the past couple of days with the bad weather, considering nothing has been reported I guess services haven't been too badly affected, just wondering whether any diversions have been inforce
Services through Peasley Cross have diverted via Jackson Street. Not sure about services which normally run via Blackbrook or College Street.
320's suffered badly on Monday evening, my 320 at 1815 to Ashton went via Parr, then towards Earlstown, then via Vista Road. Took 1hrs 35mins to do the round trip back to SH, and that was quicker than going via Chain Lane and the Lancs believe it or not, that area was gridlocked !
Expect delays and possible short workings on 352/395s today as Wigan is currently gridlocked as Saddle Junction is apparantly underwater as the river nearby has burst its banks and apparantly there's only one way in/out of Wigan at the moment, also I've heard College Street is closed in St Helens as well this morning whether this will affect any services I'm not to sure
college street is closed due to an HGV striking the bridge with its load causing damage to the bridge,so north road gets very busy at peak times.
Optare Solo SR 715 is today on 312s, regular driver told me its been busy allday and capacity is needed due to probles in Wigan delaying 375-395s

User(s) browsing this thread: 21 Guest(s)