Current time: 26/04/2024, 17:48 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
RE: Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
(09/09/2012 17:13)SLTRegular Wrote:  Did you just agree with me... Jesus think this is the apocalypse lol only joking...
No, I disagreed. Yes, during the week delays can be ridiculous - I waited 40 minutes for a 352 in St Helens last week - but of an evening/Sunday I've never had an issue with buses running perfectly on time. Running time during these periods seem perfectly adequate to me.
(10/09/2012 06:16)M60lad Wrote:  I know I dont catch 352 regular but whenever I have done I can't ever say that it has ever waited time anywhere so the timetable must be tight
They wait time frequently when they're already on time. I note them waiting time at the Upholland Road, Crank Road timing point on pretty much every journey in both directions early morning, evenings and of a Sunday. The timetable isn't so tight that the services can't stick to it at these times. It's during the day MON-SAT that they have problems sticking to time but that isn't helped by the interworking 395 which has been a cause of nuisance as it effectively has to pass through the heavy rush time traffic in Wigan 4 times in one journey (inclusive of the 352 it does around the 395). It's during the peak periods where some extra running time is really needed.
(10/09/2012 07:18)St Helens Rider Wrote:  678 on 32's this morning - first time I've one of the original Solo's on this route.
677 joined it on there too.

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arriva North West - St Helens Depot - CX54 DKD - 10/09/2012 16:04

User(s) browsing this thread: 11 Guest(s)