Current time: 27/04/2024, 19:24 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
RE: Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
724 now out on 156's
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
722 was at Southport this morning doing some kind of promo work
(04/08/2012 14:03)dave4jackie Wrote:  722 was at Southport this morning doing some kind of promo work

what as the promo work for?
(04/08/2012 14:08)P450 SWX Wrote:  
(04/08/2012 14:03)dave4jackie Wrote:  722 was at Southport this morning doing some kind of promo work

what as the promo work for?

think it was advertising a new £4 day saver or £10 weekly valid on certain routes in Southport
(04/08/2012 09:16)tinytears87 Wrote:  Todays allocation is 9 on the 32/33's, 3 on the 35's, 1 on the 36 and 1 on the Speke Shuttle
It was MX12 KXK (719) that was on the Speke Hall Shuttle; I got a photo of it:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/michael2770...otostream/

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[split] Arriva North West - Green Lane Depot
Are there any pictures of this tram? I have heard it mentioned once or twice, I'm assuming it is/was one for the Liverpool tram project that never happened? As I say I've heard it mentioned once or twice before but at a loss as to what it is, and why it's at Jackson Street! TIA!
RE: Arriva North West - Green Lane Depot
(06/08/2012 10:52)K853 MTJ Wrote:  Are there any pictures of this tram? I have heard it mentioned once or twice, I'm assuming it is/was one for the Liverpool tram project that never happened? As I say I've heard it mentioned once or twice before but at a loss as to what it is, and why it's at Jackson Street! TIA!
Here's a photo (credit Dave Stretton). As for what it's doing there, can't say I know sorry but it's a reasonably long term resident!

Edit: There's some photos of 8019 (resident recovery vehicle) on the same photo stream too for anybody who's interested!

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
RE: Arriva North West - Green Lane Depot
What are the plans for this Tram,as it any future or just laying there forgotton about

Cheers
Rob Day

Formerly
I'm still not sure if it is the same vehicle which caught fire on Blackpool Prom about 6 years ago as the word was that the damaged end was being rebuilt in Blackburn but not much has been heard about it since.
Thanks CX54! Wasnt there something said on the old forum it was for the liverpool tram line, but it evidently hasn't gone ahead and it can't be sold on as it is already outdated?

User(s) browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)