Current time: 27/04/2024, 12:23 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
RE: Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
(11/02/2017 16:39)Y727 KNF Wrote:  Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but is St Helens generally safe for bus rides and photography? Planning on heading up sometime this week to get photos and videos onboard the Renowns, but don't want anything bad to happen... (I've only ever been once before and that was on a Sunday and I wasn't by myself)

Thanks in advance

More or less just echoing what Valandil has said but generally the town centre is just like any other found up and down the country and perfectly safe in daylight hours, and even after dark really. Just like any other town it has its share of "incidents" but I would be very surprised if you where targeted for taking photographs of buses as it will be clear to people what you are doing and that you mean no harm, especially if you are on Bickerstaffe street as its certainly not uncommon. I wouldn't necessarily recommend hanging around taking photos in areas outside of the town centre as it may seem odd to people but even then I doubt you would come to harm. As with anywhere just air on the side of caution and remain vigilant and if at any point you feel threated then take yourself out of the situation and move to somewhere with good natural surveillance.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arriva North West - St Helens Depot - Lynx - 11/02/2017 17:23

User(s) browsing this thread: 67 Guest(s)