Current time: 09/05/2024, 18:58 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
RE: Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
It's been a right mixed bag today - off the top of my head, I saw an Enviro 400 on 352, a Solo (not an SR) on the 17, and a Commander on the 10A.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(08/02/2017 19:23)Valandil Wrote:  It's been a right mixed bag today - off the top of my head, I saw an Enviro 400 on 352, a Solo (not an SR) on the 17, and a Commander on the 10A.

Add 2707 on the 320 to today's list
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(08/02/2017 19:23)Valandil Wrote:  It's been a right mixed bag today - off the top of my head, I saw an Enviro 400 on 352, a Solo (not an SR) on the 17, and a Commander on the 10A.

The solo on the 17 was 677.

Thanks!
updated 21/08/17
I wonder if any of the B10BLEs will be preserved (or at least one ZF and one Voith gearbox example) I hope so as they are the best buses around if you ask me I will really miss them when they go does anyone know when they will be withdrawn so I know how long they are around for
Apparently they are getting Withdrawn next week, It is possible some might sell as Arriva did sell a couple of the darts

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
(10/02/2017 13:40)darylyates17 Wrote:  I wonder if any of the B10BLEs will be preserved (or at least one ZF and one Voith gearbox example) I hope so as they are the best buses around if you ask me I will really miss them when they go does anyone know when they will be withdrawn so I know how long they are around for

Not 100% but led to beleive they may be sold on but unclear if its for further service or scrap.
(10/02/2017 14:16)T42 PVM Wrote:  Apparently they are getting Withdrawn next week, It is possible some might sell as Arriva did sell a couple of the darts

They sold a couple of darts, really, what ones and who was stupid enough to buy them
2267 and i think 2272 was sold to UK Coachways of Horwich (Bolton)

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
(10/02/2017 15:03)MPTE1955 Wrote:  They sold a couple of darts, really, what ones and who was stupid enough to buy them

2267 and 2272
With a slight bit of tender care etc they would be ideal for school buses or even smaller firms for service work as there strong and hard wearing.

User(s) browsing this thread: 31 Guest(s)