Current time: 26/04/2024, 10:28 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
RE: Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
(26/09/2022 14:59)St Helens Rider Wrote:  Absolute joke allocations today on the 17. Three out of the four vehicles ae 58 Plate Solo's. A far cry from last week when the odd Pulsar was appearing. What a way to treat what is quite a major inter urban route.

Was really hoping these 3 Solos and 2160 would have moved on, too small for St Helens.

Youtube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWlqEkh...wHyRfm5C_A
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(26/09/2022 16:02)Y458 KNF Wrote:  Was really hoping these 3 Solos and 2160 would have moved on, too small for St Helens.

Agreed. Given the reduced frequencies on most routes, aside from Evening/Sunday contracts, they really are too small.
724 made a very rare appearance on to 10 today
2939, ex mobile covid vaccination bus looks ready to be put back into service...seen at back of jacko body shop with all interior back in place.
(01/10/2022 10:20)chris-s Wrote:  2939, ex mobile covid vaccination bus looks ready to be put back into service...seen at back of jacko body shop with all interior back in place.

Wonder if it will free up 2160 to be withdrawn?

Youtube Channel:
I know this appears to be my usual moan but 678 on 17 today. Just come back from Widnes on it. Full and standing by Four Acre estate. Simple reason being the 32 only being Hourly on Saturdays. Surely there must have been something with more capacity available on a Saturday given all the reductions in frequency.
(01/10/2022 12:37)St Helens Rider Wrote:  I know this appears to be my usual moan but 678 on 17 today. Just come back from Widnes on it. Full and standing by Four Acre estate. Simple reason being the 32 only being Hourly on Saturdays. Surely there must have been something with more capacity available on a Saturday given all the reductions in frequency.

Really hoping the hydrogen vehicles or Bangors Evora order will free enough vehicles to replace them although 676-678 are much nicer than than the SRs they are too small 2160 is also in the same boat, surely the Commanders must be due to go soon as well

Youtube Channel:
676-678 should of gone to Speke or Bootle in my opinion
(01/10/2022 15:40)Busmadperson Wrote:  676-678 should of gone to Speke or Bootle in my opinion
Agreed but it may have been their age which may have gone against them, especially with the work being contracts. Hopefully the arrival of the Hydrogen's will see them off.
Can I ask if 2615 has been withdrawn from service or is getting a new MOT as the current MOT has now ran out. Thanks in advance

User(s) browsing this thread: 17 Guest(s)