Current time: 04/05/2024, 12:43 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
RE: Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
I do find all this age limit thing a little bit ridiculous as some these BLE'S are lots better than some buses that are less than half their age. However, I guess this is down to emissions and the like.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(23/01/2016 16:43)chris-s Wrote:  With 2517/19 here will 2518 follow?

2519 is currently at Runcorn as it has been out on the 79C today so there is only 2517 here at the momemt.

Thanks!
updated 21/08/17
(23/01/2016 13:10)V671 DVU Wrote:  2519 on the 89 today. Not sure if this has been reported at St Helens yet?

The above post says that 2519 was on the 79c out of Runcorn today, so maybe it was 2517 you saw on the 89
2489 on 360 today, normally all Pulsars these days.
Since the X reg Renowns cant be used in Greater Manchester this also means they cant be used on the 313 or 329 as these interwork with Services that go into Greater Manchester, I really dont understand this move at all as only recently First where using R and S reg Renowns in Manchester and still have an X reg Renown (X699 ADK) Running out of their Bolton Depot

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Your right with that Terence as only in this past week I've seen one of Bolton Depot's B10BLEs leaving Manchester operating on 8s so is it a case of one rule for one operator and another rule for another.

Question now is with the amount of B10BLEs St Helens have now got if they can't use them on services that enter Greater Manchester what routes will they use them on
Remember 2711 onwards can still be used as there on a Y plate so 12 of them can still go there.
As I said earlier, it would make sense to transfer out the X-reg's to a depot which doesn't run into TfGM area.
What you got to think of is they are already ear marked for replacement shortly and possible brand new replacements where if you transfer them to another depot then your going to end up with second hand replacements as there are other services they can be used on so i think its bareable till replacements arrive.
(24/01/2016 10:57)motormayhem1 Wrote:  What you got to think of is they are already ear marked for replacement shortly and possible brand new replacements where if you transfer them to another depot then your going to end up with second hand replacements as there are other services they can be used on so i think its bareable till replacements arrive.

Any word on whats replacing them? I know there was talk of Streetlites but Arriva never ordered them did they for St. Helens
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 21 Guest(s)