Current time: 04/05/2024, 22:59 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
RE: Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
2500 is now here for service as i picked it up from runcorn at 16:00 and another one from winsford was suppose to have arrived yeasterday but didn't turn up as im guessing 2499.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(03/01/2016 20:58)motormayhem1 Wrote:  2500 is now here for service as i picked it up from runcorn at 16:00 and another one from winsford was suppose to have arrived yeasterday but didn't turn up as im guessing 2499.

Out of interest, how did picking it up work logistically?
I'm sure it would use the least amount of resources for you to just head over there using Arriva service buses, changing at Widnes, though maybe you wouldn't do that due to the frequencies being much reduced on Sundays?
(03/01/2016 21:14)Valandil Wrote:  Out of interest, how did picking it up work logistically?
I'm sure it would use the least amount of resources for you to just head over there using Arriva service buses, changing at Widnes, though maybe you wouldn't do that due to the frequencies being much reduced on Sundays?
I officially signed off at 15:30 and was asked to pick it up as overtime so a standby driver took me over in a shuttle car then i drove the bus back while he brought the car back as it was suppose to have come across yeasterday along with one from winsford but due to operational needs it couldn't get picked up and the one from winsford didn't turn up niether.
4167 on 10A - left St Helens at 7.30.
(04/01/2016 07:55)St Helens Rider Wrote:  4167 on 10A - left St Helens at 7.30.

4178 is also out on the 10s

Thanks!
updated 21/08/17
Just noticed 2710 isnt dda compliant
(04/01/2016 14:53)motormayhem1 Wrote:  Just noticed 2710 isnt dda compliant

bit of a joke if you ask me considering Arriva are one of the biggest operators in the UK

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Yeah, you would kinda expect the management to be all over this, shouting smugly about how their fleet are all fully accessible etc.
(04/01/2016 15:30)Valandil Wrote:  Yeah, you would kinda expect the management to be all over this, shouting smugly about how their fleet are all fully accessible etc.

How isn't it DDA compliant?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
It's only got front LED destys

User(s) browsing this thread: 81 Guest(s)