Current time: 02/05/2024, 03:50 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
RE: Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
(07/06/2015 21:59)sth77 Wrote:  I think the next commander has arrived in the form of 2574, pretty sure CX06 BHA is sitting at the front of one of the lanes in the depot.

R329 WVR said in the Green Lane thread a couple of days ago that 2574 was due to transfer to St Helens yesterday. A shame in my opinion as I've always liked the Commanders because they added some variety to Green Lane's fleet and they're really nice buses to travel on - but considering what's replaced them I think it's a fair deal
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
2489 was on the 10 today
Rumours in St. Helens is , come the end of the summer the395 will terminate at the concourse, and the 310/311 will go through old skem like the 395 to the concourse, no longer going to and around ashurst
I've always thought that Arriva left Skem with the bare minimum service level it could after the depot closed but it seems I am wrong.

Also, the last time the 395 terminated at the concourse it was 4ph. Bet that wont happen.
Recent arrival 2579 is on the 89 if anyone is after it, left St.Helens about 10 mins ago
(10/06/2015 15:28)Scania1996 Wrote:  Recent arrival 2579 is on the 89 if anyone is after it, left St.Helens about 10 mins ago

I'm pretty sure 2574 was on the 89 this morning as well.

Rumour is st helens will provide a bus for round ashurst and birch green.
Skem doees get a real rough deal off Arriva especially after the Click Arriva Bus war that Arriva won not helped by a neglected bus station and poor road layouts in the town Sad

on a unrelated note 2971 is still a squeeler needs looking at as that sound aint fun at all as a passenger (12:46 320 to SH on tuesday)

Bring Back Arriva Skelmersdale
(10/06/2015 13:49)Pulsar2 Wrote:  Rumours in St. Helens is , come the end of the summer the395 will terminate at the concourse, and the 310/311 will go through old skem like the 395 to the concourse, no longer going to and around ashurst

There is a report in the skem champion about the 395 , 311 looks like everyone from up holland, digmoor will need to buy a day ticket , to go past the concourse
2800 Volvo B7L/Eclipse Metro has been withdrawn credit to Arriva St.Helens Facebook page

User(s) browsing this thread: 29 Guest(s)