Current time: 02/05/2024, 06:00 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
RE: Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
Sadly the 620 was gutted by Arriva. Bluebus ran a Superior Service at the time it was LF and Arriva St Helens made two friends of mine take up driving one who was disabled and couldn't board the L-TKA B6's and one who couldn't get to work in Bolton because of the lost route between Bolton-Ashton

Bluebus ran the 620 as a low floor route all though very rarely a HF turned up under Arriva it became high floor again at one point

Bring Back Arriva Skelmersdale
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Rode 725 today on the 920 only my second ever Solo SR i think it was a good size bus for the route unfortunately there was reports on the bus that Sundays Middle 920 No Showed so i panicked on the way home and caught the 320 instead

Did my eyes deceive me or was that 2710 on the 329?

2436 has had it Side blind box removed is this due to be withdrawn soon? it was parked on 9B Along with 2730

With regards to 2436s side Blinds they where removed late 2014, 2710 is a Bolton Bus (On Loan) i think it was 2709 you would of seen

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
definitely wasn't 2709 i haven't seen that bus since the Enviro 400's arrived at Sh i realise from my notes it may have been 2730 on the 329

2716 is now at St Helens. Credit to SL64 JFK for this information
That bus is a mess inside, thin faded cushions last time I rode it, doubt it has changed, and then there is the noise of it.
Wright Pulsar 2 failed on the 33 Stop for Sutton Heath, due to the angle it was at it also blocked one of the 2 lanes for passing traffic as well, Thankfully it has just been moved.

2254 has also gone really downhill, i was stood on Platform 1 at Thatto Heath and i could stil hear that thing crashing away, Cant wait to see the back of that!

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
2718 is on the 320
Also 2716 on the 352 credit to bolton bus basher
Incase anybody is looking for the 2 recent arrivals from Green Lane, 2716 is on the 89 and 2718 is on the 32.

Having ridden both got to say that although 2716 is slightly worse interior wise it is the better of the 2. 2718 really struggled climbing North Road and has an awful screeching noise.

Thanks!
updated 21/08/17
(03/06/2015 11:30)sth77 Wrote:  Incase anybody is looking for the 2 recent arrivals from Green Lane, 2716 is on the 89 and 2718 is on the 32.

Having ridden both got to say that although 2716 is slightly worse interior wise it is the better of the 2. 2718 really struggled climbing North Road and has an awful screeching noise.

they won`t last very long,at least St Helens is closer to Barnsley than Green Lane

User(s) browsing this thread: 16 Guest(s)