Current time: 03/05/2024, 19:32 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
RE: Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
Both were on loan according to the above cited source.

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
On the same 10A journey that i have noted 722 and 676 on, its the turn of 2314 to appear on there today.
at least its a full length bus today! 676 was running around not in service as well yesterday with a driver on, went past where the college campus in parr is and went into town, did not see what it went on but fingers crossed a 35 or 156

another note recently the solo SR's have been showing up on the 620 now i know you dont get that many people on after platt bridge barr school trips but you can get a standing load on a full sized bus between st helens and ashton, if these solo SR's are getting onto routes like this then i cant help but think we got to many and a few should be swapped with full sized buses.

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
The Solo SR's are fine for SH routes if they were just utilised properly, but sadly i can never see that happening. Problems on the 33 are supposed to be getting addressed in the June timetable change, with a PVR increase of 1, but i'll wait to see if this " supposed promise " turns into reality ! The depot is still in a massive " need to save money phase " Undecided
the 33's are indeed a joke, this morning 2 come together (sutton mannor and widnes one) i did hear something like thw widnes 33's and sutton mannor 33's will not interchange but say they did increase the PVR by 1 that does sort out the time problem but not the issue regarding full standing loads passing passengers

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
It sounds like the route allocator at St helens has a hard job on his hands .

The problem Bolton Bus Basher where do you resource the bigger single deckers from ?

Then where do the Solo's and Solo SR's go.
haha, well Terry, i think until they bought proper buses again and give us the time we need to complete a journey, the problem is never gonna go away. Also, they need a proper end to the route in Sutton Heath, not this continuous route crap, its needs a termini were you could then have a few minutes recovery time slotted in. But all i have mentioned costs money, so what likelihood do you think there ever is of it happening ? Yep, none.
(05/03/2013 07:17)CX54 DKD Wrote:  Both were on loan according to the above cited source.

2975 was definately on the 352 yesterday afternoon doing 5:50pm 352 to Orrell Church. So if it was on loan yesterday it must have returned early in the afternoon.

Thanks!
updated 21/08/17
well at least one problem is fixed but if i had my way i would repair a marshall at green lame and sent it here even tho i hate marshalls, the solo SR would be a good idea for that tender birkenhead have got but i know that would never happen, still glad one problem is fixed tho Smile

(05/03/2013 09:56)bolton bus basher Wrote:  another note recently the solo SR's have been showing up on the 620 now i know you dont get that many people on after platt bridge barr school trips but you can get a standing load on a full sized bus between st helens and ashton, if these solo SR's are getting onto routes like this then i cant help but think we got to many and a few should be swapped with full sized buses.

If they put a Solo on the 10A, then I think it is fair to say that a Solo/Solo SR could turn up on any route Jackson Street have.

User(s) browsing this thread: 53 Guest(s)