Current time: 27/04/2024, 10:47 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Celebrity Deaths
RE: Celebrity Deaths
Former Everton footballer Jimmy Husband has died at the age of 76.
His former colleague in the 1970s team John Hurst died in January.

All time rail mileage travelled 327264 miles
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Steve Harley, the frontman of British rock band Cockney Rebel, has died at the age of 73. His best known song was Make Me Smile (Come Up and See Me) which went to number one in the charts in 1975. The musician had still been touring until recently, but cancelled dates to have treatment for cancer.
(17/03/2024 12:25)moreton407 Wrote:  Steve Harley, the frontman of British rock band Cockney Rebel, has died at the age of 73. His best known song was Make Me Smile (Come Up and See Me) which went to number one in the charts in 1975. The musician had still been touring until recently, but cancelled dates to have treatment for cancer.

That's quite a shock. I'm sure he was in an interview only recently.

Johnnie Walker is bound to play some of his songs on Sounds of the 70s this afternoon, unless it's pre-recorded.

I actually prefer Mr Soft and his version of Here Comes the Sun.
Former Luton Town and England goalkeeper Ron Baynham has died at the age of 94. Baynham made 434 appearances for the Hatters, arriving in 1951 and playing his last game for them in 1965. He earned three international caps and Luton Town said he was England's oldest surviving international player at the time of his death.
M Emmet Walsh, one of Hollywood's most admired character actors, with roles in films including Blade Runner, Blood Simple and Knives Out, has died at 88.
Television personality George Gilbey has died after suffering a fall while at work. Essex Police said it was called to a road in Shoebury, near Southend-on-Sea, after a report that a man working at height had fallen. The 40-year-old died at the scene. Gilbey starred in eight series of Channel 4's Gogglebox and also Celebrity Big Brother on Channel 5.
Former Nottingham Forest and Liverpool defender Larry Lloyd has died aged 75.
Louis Gossett Jr, the first black man to win the best supporting actor Oscar, has died at the age of 87. The New York-born actor won the Academy Award in 1982 for his role as Gunnery Sergeant Emil Foley in An Officer and a Gentleman.
Actor Chance Perdomo, best known for his role in Netflix horror series Chilling Adventures of Sabrina, has died in a motorcycle accident, aged 27. The British-American star was born in Los Angeles and grew up in Southampton. He was nominated for best actor at the 2019 Bafta TV awards for his role in BBC Three drama Killed by My Debt.
Joe Flaherty, the American actor and comedian known for his roles on Freaks and Geeks and the sketch comedy series SCTV, has died at the age of 82.

User(s) browsing this thread: 10 Guest(s)