Current time: 15/05/2024, 19:23 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach Manchester and Wigan
RE: Stagecoach Manchester
(19/05/2015 11:16)mbonwick Wrote:  33858 went to PVS in Period 9.

17617 was due for cascade to Midlands.

It's had an engine failure"(see ealier post) I've been off work for a few days so maybe it was repaired then. Will be interesting to see where it ends up
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
I could see any Spare Enviro's on the 540/600 as the 600 has been struggling capacity wise from my observations lately

Bring Back Arriva Skelmersdale
(19/05/2015 20:31)Dentonian Wrote:  I wonder if this order might be reduced. The 32 has been reduced to hourly, and the LGB being run solely by First must put a question mark over Stagecoach's long-term future with through routes from Wigan/Leigh to Manchester.
Notwithstanding, I don't think any dates have been mentioned for Manchester's 2015/16 deliveries

Wigan's Enviro300s should be early Summer - as they come before the 17 due for Stockton which are set for delivery from mid August.

Your roving North East reporter, bring you the latest news from Arriva North East, Stagcoach North East and Go North East.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Could somebody tell me what the two letter codes are for Stagecoach Manchester's depots please?
AZ- Ashton (TE)
HE- Hyde road
SH- Sharston (PS)
ST- Stockport
MN- Middleton
WN- Wigan
Former codes in brackets.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jonesy3001/

If it's not in london they dont want to know
(20/05/2015 00:18)jonesy3001 Wrote:  AZ- Ashton (TE)
HE- Hyde road
SH- Sharston (PS)
ST- Stockport
MN- Middleton
WN- Wigan
Former codes in brackets.

Thanks very much - much appreciated
Does anybody know which bus on X34, that was involve in going the wrong way down the East Lancs Road this morning ?
(20/05/2015 11:23)WhiteVanMan Wrote:  Does anybody know which bus on X34, that was involve in going the wrong way down the East Lancs Road this morning ?

Oh what a day for the people stranded on the carriageway waiting for the bus to be removed after getting stuck on the mud after attempting a three point turn . Maybe a better idea would have been to call the police straight away and get him to reverse back the way he came , it may have taken les time to extricate .

I bet the poor driver is deeply embarrassed as well , sometimes at roadworks it is very easy to go down the wrong section of road.
(20/05/2015 20:27)wirralbus Wrote:  sometimes at roadworks it is very easy to go down the wrong section of road.

Especially when they keep moving the cones. I am sick of roadworks everywhere go!, one day you are driving one side off the road, the next day you are driving on the other side, and day after driving on other side again! So I for one fully sympathize, with the drive concerned.
New Stagecoach Manchester Enviro 400MMC 10420 (SL64 JBO) travelled to Workington today to take part in the Stagecoach Cumbria and North Lancs open day at Lillyhall. It looked very impressive.

Smile Today is a good day Smile

User(s) browsing this thread: 20 Guest(s)