Current time: 15/05/2024, 20:50 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach Manchester and Wigan
RE: Stagecoach Manchester
Its odd considering that was leased to stagecoach for the 96
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Replying to my own message I've just found out that due to 2 diversions on 171 today and considering it has only just recently come back from Optare at Trafford Park it was decided to send it out as an extra on 171s to keep service levels up and its apparently been out all day
E400H 12233 (with CityConnect 50 branding) operating on the 76 this afternoon.
There were at least 2 Hybrids on 76s yesterday afternoon along with 17006 which was also on there
It looks like 22097 has been repainted. Very smart.
(12/04/2015 21:19)Dentonian Wrote:  I hope you are right, and not just because the 203 is my local route! The current off-peak 201/3 requirement is 23, but the PVR is higher and a drop-back is desperately needed in Piccadilly between about 0845 & 0900 to improve mid morning punctuality. It would also show a commitment to the corridor that was calcaluted to have the highest proportion of bus dependant commuters in Northern England (30%) sometime in the last decade. Both commercially and politically, the corridor has lost out big time to other parts of the conurbation, not least because all Hyde Road services except the 201 ran through to Cannon Street and Victoria before 1995.

With routes 201 and 203 having such a high PVR, I doubt the rest will convert route X50, but some spare examples could operate this and other routes.
Have seen 22129,22133[cut up-very sad sight],22136 and 22157 on photos at a scrapyard. They are all shown as awaiting/for disposal on the latest fleet card.
19351 spotted earlier in the layby by Grove Lane Park,Cheadle Hulme with a large breakdown truck in front of it. The bus had been there for at least two and a half hours when I went past.
Former Stagecoach Manchester & GM Buses South C198YBA seen in Ashton-u-Lyne yesterday still in New Charter livery.
(08/05/2015 22:26)John I Wrote:  Former Stagecoach Manchester & GM Buses South C198YBA seen in Ashton-u-Lyne yesterday still in New Charter livery.
yes now resides normally @ the fire station

User(s) browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)