Current time: 15/05/2024, 19:00 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach Manchester and Wigan
RE: Stagecoach Manchester
I haven't seen any of the older darts in Stockport for a while, only the 04 reg's. I'm guessing the P and R Reg's are probably back in reserve but the 2 V reg's 33114 and 33116 seem to have disappeared as well.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(27/10/2012 19:23)ace Wrote:  the 2 V reg's 33114 and 33116 seem to have disappeared as well.

The further the betterWave
Just noticed two Enviro400's parked outside Stalybridge train station with First rail replacement stickers in the windscreens, I presume there operating the shuttles while Stalybridge is closed for the next 10 days.
I was too far away to note id's, any idea which depot is operating them?
Stockport and Sharston between them. We're running the Guide Bridge to Stalybridge shuttle (roughly every 30 minutes) and the peak (and Saturday morning) and evening services between Stalybridge and Piccadilly direct (three buses on each journey)
(27/10/2012 20:48)gilbert Wrote:  
(27/10/2012 19:23)ace Wrote:  the 2 V reg's 33114 and 33116 seem to have disappeared as well.

The further the betterWave

lol. Agreed LOL
33084/91/92, 34054/7, 34080/1, 34114/6 are all in reserve at Charles St. according to the P6 fleetcard.
(28/10/2012 11:46)mbonwick Wrote:  33084/91/92, 34054/7, 34080/1, 34114/6 are all in reserve at Charles St. according to the P6 fleetcard.

I thought that might be the case. Thanks Mike.
When I passed down Charles Street the other day there were only 4 buses visible inside-couldn't tell any of the reg's. At least 1 looked like it may be a MAN but hard to tell through the small gap in the door.
Optare Solo 47618 (MX08UPA) was involved in an accident on Lancashire Hill, Stockport this evening at about 5.15pm. I was walking down there at the time and heard a bang. I looked up to find the bus had gone into the back of a van. When I got to where it had happened the drivers and a few other people were standing around admiring the damage, etc. Didn't look too serious though. Unfortunately though it may mean one of the darts has to come out of reserve to cover for the bus while it is being repaired.
Maybe the M&SL will merge with Manchester in the long run and become Stagecoach North West subsidary...

Thanks,
Liam Moskwin.

[Image: 10p9e80.gif]

http://www.flickr.com/photos/transportandtreasures/

User(s) browsing this thread: 23 Guest(s)