Current time: 15/05/2024, 02:35 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach Manchester and Wigan
RE: Stagecoach Manchester and Wigan
(28/12/2019 23:58)TheShire Wrote:  The Hybrid Enviro 400 on the 192 and the other route i cant remember the number

These are for Sharston not Stockport so that can’t be correct? I heard a long time ago they were ordered for the 43 and 50, whether this is still the case I am not sure.

---
Thanks
Ant

Check out my YouTube Channel updated regularly at 18:00 Most Days;
https://www.youtube.com/c/apdmediatransp...nel/videos

Check out my content on Flickr:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/envirohunter
https://www.flickr.com/photos/envirohunter/albums

Updated recently with a trip down to the South Coast in 2021 & Railway Pictures from 2017.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(29/12/2019 00:33)ant17612 Wrote:  These are for Sharston not Stockport so that can’t be correct? I heard a long time ago they were ordered for the 43 and 50, whether this is still the case I am not sure.

According to Matt kitchin they're for 43 and 111
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
While there meant to be for 43 & 111 there's nothing stopping Sharston outputting them onto other routes and the way interworking works I know of at least a couple of running boards where the bus runs into Airport as a 43 in the evening and leaves again as a 103.

I just wonder whether they'll just end up as common user at Sharston like the recent batch of MMC400s at Hyde Road which were originally allegedly bought for 42 group of services but since they were bought can be found on most if not all of services that Hyde Road operate.
Find all posts by this user
Stagecoach are going to re-number the short journeys on service 34 between Worsley and Manchester to 34A from the end of January (presumably to differentiate between the journeys to/from Leigh or Worsley. New timetable suggests an increase of the Sunday daytime service to half-hourly between Worsley and Manchester

https://tis-kml-stagecoach.s3.amazonaws....AO034A.pdf
Trident 18326 is now in use at Wigan, 18442 is also in storage at Wigan but due to go elsewhere
Seen new 14001 fully branded at sharston roundabout earlier, so they shouldn’t be long off going into service, unfortunately I was driving and couldn’t get a picture of it but it looked smart.
One of the ex Bluebird Enviro200s was at the Airport in the 313, I think it was 36073. This must have transferred from Middleton and is obviously quite a bit shorter than most of Stockport's Enviro200s.
It's been absolute chaos on Hyde Road today with the new road widening works starting. I can see this wreaking havoc with the timetables for the next 12 months. It was so bad today that I got a bus from Manchester Piccadilly to Tesco in Gorton and got off 2 stops before Tesco and walked the rest of the way. I went into Tesco, did my shopping, came out and the bus I had been on had still not yet arrived at the Tesco stop.
I do hope the 'traffic management' people can come up with something imaginative to help the rest of this year go a little smoother.
Driving past Sharston depot at about 11 o'clock this morning I saw at least 6 of the BYD's parked up there. Right in the middle of the yard. I was unable to identify any of them though.
(06/02/2020 19:06)YSV-205 Wrote:  Driving past Sharston depot at about 11 o'clock this morning I saw at least 6 of the BYD's parked up there. Right in the middle of the yard. I was unable to identify any of them though.

There are eight of them currently here.

14001, 14002, 14003, 14004, 14005, 14006, 14007 & 14008 up to now (14005 & 14008 arrived yesterday).

User(s) browsing this thread: 16 Guest(s)