Current time: 26/04/2024, 18:15 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach Manchester and Wigan
RE: Stagecoach Manchester and Wigan
Stagecoach service changes for 26 July on their website. For those who haven't seen the Greater Manchester Service Changes thread:

Service 42B will re-route one Monday-Saturday daytime journey per hour from Cheadle to Handforth Dean via Cheadle Hulme, which will be numbered 42C.

Service 323 is introduced as a new service, partly replacing Diamond service 44 between Stockport and Heaton Chapel.

Service 374 is re-routed in Hazel Grove and extended to Torkington, replacing service 373, which was suspended by TfGM in April following MCT's demise.

Service 378 will be-routed in a circular route, serving Dairyhouse Estate and Heald Green, partly replacing service 312. One journey an hour is re-numbered 379 and runs in opposite direction. Evening and Sunday journeys will be re-numbered as 378A.

Services 171 and 172 are re-routed in Burnage, with service 171 re-routed via Ladybarn, replacing service 179 and service 172 re-routed via Errwood Road, replacing service 171.

Evening contract gains from Diamond on services 7, 197, 328 and 329 plus Sunday daytime on service 197.

https://www.stagecoachbus.com/promos-and...-july-2020
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Stagecoach have recently sent Enviro 200s back out on route 329. There was even an MMC example on route 25 last Sunday, even though Sundays had seen more double-decks on that route even before the Covid reductions.
(11/07/2020 12:52)SF07 Wrote:  Stagecoach service changes for 26 July on their website. For those who haven't seen the Greater Manchester Service Changes thread:

Service 42B will re-route one Monday-Saturday daytime journey per hour from Cheadle to Handforth Dean via Cheadle Hulme, which will be numbered 42C.

Service 323 is introduced as a new service, partly replacing Diamond service 44 between Stockport and Heaton Chapel.

Service 374 is re-routed in Hazel Grove and extended to Torkington, replacing service 373, which was suspended by TfGM in April following MCT's demise.

Service 378 will be-routed in a circular route, serving Dairyhouse Estate and Heald Green, partly replacing service 312. One journey an hour is re-numbered 379 and runs in opposite direction. Evening and Sunday journeys will be re-numbered as 378A.

Services 171 and 172 are re-routed in Burnage, with service 171 re-routed via Ladybarn, replacing service 179 and service 172 re-routed via Errwood Road, replacing service 171.

Evening contract gains from Diamond on services 7, 197, 328 and 329 plus Sunday daytime on service 197.

https://www.stagecoachbus.com/promos-and...-july-2020

The 378 and 42B changes are as clear as mud.
(09/07/2020 16:10)acocker96 Wrote:  That’s got to be one of the first B7RLE’s to enter preservation do you think? Nice to see it though they’ve been good buses for First.

Yeah I think it is the first, I don't know of any other of this type that have been preserved apart from B7Ls. Smile
Just had magic bus liveried 19239 follow me out of Wigan on a 10 to Ashton this evening (Tuesday 14th)

Frst time I've caught one in service at Wigan (as opposed to running dead), though I'm sure one was on a 1 either today or yesterday.

Also an Enviro 400 type vehicle in new livery turned to go down to Bryn Depot as I was approaching the lights at the crossroads. This was around 19.30 so I think its come off a peak hour 34 from Manchester. Was too far away to identify (which ironically I wouldn't have been if I hadn't pulled over to get a picture of 19239! D'oh!)

Best wishes
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Currently allocated to Middleton Depot is Stockport MMC200 26142, not to sure why its at Middleton at the moment or how long its there for but apparently its been on their 156 Middleton-Manchester service this past 2 days.
Saw a new bus showing destination ''Alexander Dennis'' heading south on M61 near Chorley junction about 1140 this morning as I was driving the other way. Going to Stockport perhaps?
(21/07/2020 18:45)M60lad Wrote:  Currently allocated to Middleton Depot is Stockport MMC200 26142, not to sure why its at Middleton at the moment or how long its there for but apparently its been on their 156 Middleton-Manchester service this past 2 days.

Possibly on loan for midi buses appearing at Stockport. 47472/73 turned up last week, and 36077 has been there too since atleast monday.
August 2020 Service Changes now on Stagecoach website.

Main changes are:
  • Service 7 re-routed between Stockport and Reddish to partly cover service 329 with new service 7A and Sunday service 7B introduced, serving North Reddish.
  • Service 102 withdrawn and partly replaced by extended 101 service to Wythenshawe Hospital
  • Services 204/206/207 merged into one route, numbered service 202 and running direct via Hyde Road between Denton, Gorton and Manchester.
  • Service 236 is withdrawn and replaced by service 237.
  • Service 291 will be withdrawn, with the X50 being re-routed along 291 route between White City roundabout and Trafford Centre, covering most of the route (Trafford Bar no longer served)
  • Services 309 and 310 are withdrawn and partly replaced by extended service 328, which runs to Cheadle
  • Service 313 is extended to World Freight Centre, replacing the X30, which is withdrawn.
  • Service 323 (introduced this Sunday) will be re-routed to serve Edgeley, to partly cover the withdrawal of the 309/310 in the area.
  • Reduction in Monday-Saturday daytime timetables on services 11 and 383/384 to every 20 minutes.

https://www.stagecoachbus.com/promos-and...ugust-2020
(21/07/2020 20:28)gilbert Wrote:  Saw a new bus showing destination ''Alexander Dennis'' heading south on M61 near Chorley junction about 1140 this morning as I was driving the other way. Going to Stockport perhaps?

This should be 11525 SK20 AWA which was taxed yesterday.

---
Thanks
Ant

Check out my YouTube Channel updated regularly at 18:00 Most Days;
https://www.youtube.com/c/apdmediatransp...nel/videos

Check out my content on Flickr:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/envirohunter
https://www.flickr.com/photos/envirohunter/albums

Updated recently with a trip down to the South Coast in 2021 & Railway Pictures from 2017.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 8 Guest(s)