Current time: 04/05/2024, 06:44 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach Manchester and Wigan
RE: Stagecoach Manchester and Wigan
White van man - nice knowing somebody else out there likes primos. They're certainly unique but I like the looks meself.

The lolyne tridents look quite fresh in stagecoach standard livery. Also smartened up with LED displays.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(11/07/2016 13:22)33109 Wrote:  Also are the lolyne bodied tridents still with us? Always loved em & the single leaf folding door was an unusual feature along with the window on the stairs.

Only 2 out of the 15 Lolyne's are still with us, ex-Dennis's 17698/9, both with flipdot displays. I think it was only the ex-Bullock's examples (18281-4/93) with the leaf folding doors. They made one hell of a noise when the doors hit the dash!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(11/07/2016 20:22)Dentonian Wrote:  A bit out of date. It transferred to South Wales sometime last year

The online fleet list, has now been updated!, I still suspect that there are some errors on it.
Looks like we will see some new service numbers from Stagecoach in September.

PC0003681/50 - GREATER MANCHESTER BUSES SOUTH LTD T/A STAGECOACH MANCHESTER, HEAD OFFICE, HYDE ROAD, ARDWICK, MANCHESTER, M12 6JS
Variation Accepted: Operating between Stockport and Trafford Centre given service number 23/23A/24 effective from 04-Sep-2016. To amend Timetable.

PC0003681/368 - GREATER MANCHESTER BUSES SOUTH LTD T/A STAGECOACH MANCHESTER, HEAD OFFICE, HYDE ROAD, ARDWICK, MANCHESTER, M12 6JS
Variation Accepted: Operating between Manchester and Middleton given service number 157/156/56/57 effective from 04-Sep-2016. To amend Timetable.
Does anybody know whether any vehicles and how many have gone to help out at the Golf in Scotland only I know a couple of drivers have gone up to help out on shuttle services up there
Expect delays and diversions to most of services in/around Manchester over the next couple of days only Portland Street is closed in both directions between Princess St/Nicholas Street due to Burst Water Main, all services being diverted via full length of Whitworth Street and Sackville Street inbound and outbound via Chorlton Street and Whitworth Street.

Another one could cause problems to 192 as yet another Burst Water Main this time on Buxton Road just north of New Lane in Stockport near Stepping Hill Hospital
Isn't whitworth st around piccadilly due to be shut soon too? Something was mentioned a few months ago about making dedicated bus routes & was said whitworth street would be closed for a while. Certainly be fun & games if it is, with the cabbies using the area very heavily plus anyone picking up/dropping off at the station.
(12/07/2016 18:50)Dentonian Wrote:  Which site is this Fleet list on. It could be compared with the Fleetcard to some extent, but as someone has just pointed out to me, that is ahead of what is happening on the ground, as 16971 is still in service at MN - seen on a schools this morning.

http://www.uk-buses.co.uk/fleetlists/stagecoach.php
Which depot is it taking over the 130 sunday duty? Mentioned on the GHA thread that stagecoach are due to start running the service after GHA collapsed.

Guess it'll be stockport as their nearest?
Spotted today in macclesfield on the emergency 130 tender were solos 47672 & 47650.

Suprisingly the driver on 47650 said he was enjoying the work. Told me as it's an easy route to follow with decent passenger numbers it was a doddle despite being a very long drive.

User(s) browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)