Current time: 08/05/2024, 11:46 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach Manchester and Wigan
RE: Stagecoach Manchester and Wigan
Had 26130 even re entered service??

It seems the 32 Deckers now are mainly confined to the 600

Bring Back Arriva Skelmersdale
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
26130 did enter service drove it on my 98 every sunday with 27624
Stagecoach places £97m orders for new vehicles
Details of the numbers and types of vehicles ordered are in the press release below, but no indication of where they will be allocated.

http://www.stagecoach.com/media/news-rel...04-11.aspx
10044 is broken down at stand j (since 1.30) Oldham bus station, 76's and 183' are loading from the lay over bay, the TFGM official just politely informed our driver (non-broken down service) that Stagecoach will be fined for blocking a bay.
(11/04/2016 15:44)acocker96 Wrote:  10044 is broken down at stand j (since 1.30) Oldham bus station, 76's and 183' are loading from the lay over bay, the TFGM official just politely informed our driver (non-broken down service) that Stagecoach will be fined for blocking a bay.

Why inform the driver?? He/she won't be personally fined so it sounds like someone is being a little bit over zealous.
It's a pity the TFGM officials seem to miss all the stand blocking and alighting in the layover bay at Ashton, normally because there tucked away in there warm office or looking busy on the Metrolink platform.
(11/04/2016 18:33)Mayneway Wrote:  Why inform the driver?? He/she won't be personally fined so it sounds like someone is being a little bit over zealous.
It's a pity the TFGM officials seem to miss all the stand blocking and alighting in the layover bay at Ashton, normally because there tucked away in there warm office or looking busy on the Metrolink platform.

I think it was just something he mentioned out of the blue really when he was talking to the driver, she sounded surprised when he said about the fine.
(11/04/2016 15:44)acocker96 Wrote:  10044 is broken down at stand j (since 1.30) Oldham bus station, 76's and 183' are loading from the lay over bay, the TFGM official just politely informed our driver (non-broken down service) that Stagecoach will be fined for blocking a bay.

Why fine Stagecoach for a breakdown?, breakdowns can not be helped!
(09/04/2016 14:28)Dentonian Wrote:  A few more obs/reports since last weekend's revisions:
17484/500 & 18290 are indeed at SH, and I gather 17699 has just moved there after being loaned to AZ. Also it looks like HE's remaining 12 reg hybrids have all moved to Stockport, as 12116/27 have been noted on 197 & 192 respectively.

The 4 Primos in reserve at Wigan are apparently 49891/3/4/6, leaving 49892/5 at Middleton - 49892 possibly still in service. Another withdrawn/reserve bus at Wigan is Magic 17616.

17484 was operating on the 101 this morning, and I noted it and 17500 out and about in South Manchester yesterday.

Spotted a Primo at the Gardeners Arms yesterday. Couldn't get the number, but at least one nis still at Middleton for the time being.
(14/04/2016 07:15)Owl Wrote:  17484 was operating on the 101 this morning, and I noted it and 17500 out and about in South Manchester yesterday.

Spotted a Primo at the Gardeners Arms yesterday. Couldn't get the number, but at least one nis still at Middleton for the time being.

A comment on another group suggests all the Primo's and both Centros are now in reserve but one Primo will probably remain at Middleton for filming commitments on Corrie so might appear in service.

This backs up a comment my pal from Middleton made last week suggesting a price had been agreed and that the Primo's and Centros along with the remaining evolutions would be traveling south very soon - I'm assuming Ensign??
The X57 [1202]that I was waiting at Cheadle Hulme for[I think leaves Piccadilly at 1110] never made it as it was involved in an RTA [don't know where or how bad] resulting in a long wait for the next one. Apparently 10465 was despatched hurriedly to Woodford to operate the return journey.

User(s) browsing this thread: 28 Guest(s)