Current time: 27/04/2024, 04:19 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach Manchester and Wigan
RE: Stagecoach Manchester and Wigan
Noted both 19623/33 working on AZ services today so deffiantly at AZ. Was talking to a driver on his break who reckons there's a third but he wasn't sure which one it was. He also suggested some if not all will move to AZ over the next few months to allow for further older Enviro400's to become Magic buses.

Would be good to see younger deckers at AZ and to be honest they have there haters but I don't mind the MAN engined examples.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(13/02/2016 19:53)Mayneway Wrote:  Noted both 19623/33 working on AZ services today so deffiantly at AZ. Was talking to a driver on his break who reckons there's a third but he wasn't sure which one it was. He also suggested some if not all will move to AZ over the next few months to allow for further older Enviro400's to become Magic buses.

Would be good to see younger deckers at AZ and to be honest they have there haters but I don't mind the MAN engined examples.

If that scenario happens,what would Stockport get in exchange?
(13/02/2016 22:04)gilbert Wrote:  If that scenario happens,what would Stockport get in exchange?

That's what I was thinking. Obviously it's only speculation by a driver but I'm assuming it will have something to do with the new MMCs arriving at HE.
Is anyone know 540 bus crashes yesterday on wigan road, Deane?

it is on Bolton news website

thank you,

Martyn
Report says it happened yesterday and unconfirmed reports that driver may have passed out at the wheel. Bus crashed into railings.
(15/02/2016 18:53)MPTE1955 Wrote:  Report says it happened yesterday and unconfirmed reports that driver may have passed out at the wheel. Bus crashed into railings.

Ah yes, my mum show me on her Samsung tablet and show the picture of the bus crashes the railing on Wigan road, Deane, Bolton.

Martyn
Stockport allocations were all over the place at 5.00ish with Solo SR 47822 out on the 378 and 192 branded hybrids on the 11, 369 and 370.
(15/02/2016 20:45)Scania3379man Wrote:  Ah yes, my mum show me on her Samsung tablet and show the picture of the bus crashes the railing on Wigan road, Deane, Bolton.

Martyn

Here is the photo from The Bolton News:

[Image: 4736398.jpg?htype=675&display=1&...p;type=mc3]

http://www.thisislancashire.co.uk/news/1...igan_Road/
(16/02/2016 21:48)SF07 Wrote:  Here is the photo from The Bolton News:

[Image: 4736398.jpg?htype=675&display=1&...p;type=mc3]

http://www.thisislancashire.co.uk/news/1...igan_Road/

that's one. will repair the crashed bus? or restricted off?

Thanx

Martyn
Had a ride on 10463 on the X57 today. Was surprised at the number of times the bus cut out when stationary but the driver said it was ''normal to conserve fuel''. Enjoyable trip though.

User(s) browsing this thread: 14 Guest(s)