Current time: 06/05/2024, 13:18 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach Manchester and Wigan
RE: Stagecoach Manchester
(17/03/2015 19:42)SF07 Wrote:  More than likely it will coincide with the service changes on 12 April.

It normally happens over the Easter weekend so any new fares come into effect from midnight on the Sunday night but nothing confirmed yet and there are quite a few HE vehicles with window decals on.

It always annoys me when they change the fares during school holidays as you can garrentee a lot of kids will be caught out when they return to school a week later.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Enviro 400 MMC parked up at Alexander Dennis Skelmersdale on the front fence assume this is a Manchester Example?

Bring Back Arriva Skelmersdale
Is quite likely to be the B5LH/E400MMC test vehicle, despite being in Stagecoach colours it is a development vehicle.
I'll see if i get a chance to see it the rest of the week its stored about 5 minute walk from Upholland Train station and its not in a normal area i get to go to every week could have sworn it wore a reg plate

Stagecoach fares to go up next Sunday (29 March).

Details are:

*Dayrider (adult): £4.00 -> £4.10
*Dayrider (child): £2.00 -> unchanged
*Dayrider Plus One: £6.00 -> unchanged
*Dayrider (group): £9.00 -> £9.20

*Megarider weekly: £13.00 -> £13.50
*Easyrider: £6.50 -> £6.75
*Megarider 28 day/Xtra: £48.00 -> £50.00

*Quays Day: £3.20 -> £3.30
*Quays Week: £10.00 -> £10.50

No changes to single fares, Magicrider tickets, tickets in Middleton and Wigan or night bus tickets.

http://www.stagecoachbus.com/fares-information.aspx
Time to stockpile the silver shrapnel again...
I think that there must have been something of a clear-out at Wigan. I was travelling up the M6 between junctions 17 and 19 early yesterday afternoon, and noted six Stagecoach Darts heading south.

I could not see the identity of the first two, but the others were 33100, 33864 ( I think) and 33860, with a partly rubbed down but still clearly ex-Bluebird vehicle at the rear.

Does anyone know if these are being transferred within Stagecoach, or of they are being disposed of? The fact that they were all running would seem to suggest they were not going for scrap.
They were all off to ensign bus sales.
On a similar vein, 17068 made it's last trip out of Sharston on it's way to storage at Wigan this afternoon, with newly repainted 19254 coming back as it's replacement from the paint shop at Hyde Road.
I saw a S-TRJ heading north on the M6 today at J27 approx 2:00pm Schools or Transfer?

User(s) browsing this thread: 19 Guest(s)