Current time: 26/04/2024, 14:15 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach Manchester and Wigan
RE: Stagecoach Manchester
(02/02/2015 09:08)Dentonian Wrote:  No. It would be 27207 (SL64 HYV) an Enviro300. Two more (27206/8) are also expected. 10427, like the rest of the MMCs is for Sharston, and judging by current delivery rates, is a week or two away yet. I saw 10419/20 in Picc on Saturday, and I believe 10421 has now been delivered.

Fair enough. I only suggested that because SLT didn't specify whether it was a single deck or double deck vehicle and I didn't know until your post that Stagecoach Manchester were due any Enviro300s
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
SL64 HYV is the one i remember the plate now. Also i saw an Enviro 200 Enter the depot at Quater to 6 this morning which puzzled me unless it was on Staffbus Role

Bring Back Arriva Skelmersdale
(28/01/2015 12:19)Scania1996 Wrote:  36781 is at Stockport as well, 36779 should be coming to Stockport soon after it's MOT today

36779 was in Stockport bus station about quarter past four on the 313.
There's been an incident tonight in Glossop involving one of AZs Enviro400. Apparently as it turned at the main crossroads outside the Norfolk Arms it struck a pedestrian crossing the road. The road is currently closed and the bus remains in situ. Hopefully both the pedestrian and driver of the bus are ok.

Stagecoach don't seem to have much luck at that perticular junction as there's been a few bumps and prangs over the years and of course it's a stones throw from where the ALX MAN went into the taxi office last summer.
(02/02/2015 09:36)SL64 JDZ (4593) Wrote:  I didn't know until your post that Stagecoach Manchester were due any Enviro300s

20206-20215 are due for Wigan.
My first sighting of the elusive 26130 on the road last night, out of service, on Thorp Road, probably on the way to Middleton Depot. Looked very smart and fresh. Unfortunately it was broken down on the bridge over the Metro tracks, and was a very effectiove road-block in the rush hour.

I hope that's not the shape of things to come!!
12246 on 11:52 32 Piccadilly-Wigan service
22092 on the 358 this morning in Stockport.
(04/02/2015 07:37)Owl Wrote:  My first sighting of the elusive 26130 on the road last night, out of service, on Thorp Road, probably on the way to Middleton Depot. Looked very smart and fresh. Unfortunately it was broken down on the bridge over the Metro tracks, and was a very effectiove road-block in the rush hour.

I hope that's not the shape of things to come!!

I wouldn't worry - word is that 26130/1s time in Manchester is drawing to a close.
Speak of the devil...aforementioned fleetcard just uploaded for your viewing!

User(s) browsing this thread: 12 Guest(s)