Current time: 03/05/2024, 11:51 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach Manchester and Wigan
RE: Stagecoach Manchester
saw 22819 in ashton yesterday on 345 is this a loan or transfer as it didn`t have prices in the windows for mega/day riders as i thought this was going to cumbria from an earlier thread i saw and 22094 in ashton on 218 today same question are these transfers or loanski`s ????
answers on a postcard please guys
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(25/08/2012 18:25)james Wrote:  saw 22819 in ashton yesterday on 345 is this a loan or transfer as it didn`t have prices in the windows for mega/day riders as i thought this was going to cumbria from an earlier thread i saw and 22094 in ashton on 218 today same question are these transfers or loanski`s ????

will answer you tommorrow when i get weekly report

22819 is officially in Reserve
(25/08/2012 18:25)james Wrote:  saw 22819 in ashton yesterday on 345 is this a loan or transfer as it didn`t have prices in the windows for mega/day riders as i thought this was going to cumbria from an earlier thread i saw and 22094 in ashton on 218 today same question are these transfers or loanski`s ????

Well I last heard that 22819 was in reserve at Sharston, well Im not sure if it could be a loan or transfer either. Unless it was 22189 on the 345.
That was a guess of which MAN's could be transferred from the previous thread.
(25/08/2012 19:04)Benzo Wrote:  

Well I last heard that 22819 was in reserve at Sharston, well Im not sure if it could be a loan or transfer either. Unless it was 22189 on the 345.
That was a guess of which MAN's could be transferred from the previous thread.

na this was 819 it started x819 --- and was the newer version of a man. defo wasnt 22189 cos thats a t reg

plus if its been in reserve that could explain why it has no prices in the side windows(i presumed it had been stripped ready for the trip up north as in previous threads
can anyone confirm if 19523 is back in service at Stockport I had seen a photo of it somewhere on flicker
(28/08/2012 16:21)mic Wrote:  can anyone confirm if 19523 is back in service at Stockport I had seen a photo of it somewhere on flicker

Yes it is. All the MX09KT-s are back in service now. I've seen them all on the 192 since they came back from London.
(28/08/2012 17:34)ace Wrote:  
(28/08/2012 16:21)mic Wrote:  can anyone confirm if 19523 is back in service at Stockport I had seen a photo of it somewhere on flicker

Yes it is. All the MX09KT-s are back in service now. I've seen them all on the 192 since they came back from London.

19524 was on the 378 late afternoon today.
Considering the timetable changes next week and the fact that Stagecoach Manchester have still got vehicles down for Paralympics will Stagecoach Manchester still have enough vehicles to cover next week's service changes including the frequency increase to 76s and frequency and route extensions to 50 service or will there be some interesting workings next week, I only ask as I'm not aware of whether all of the deckers have actually come back to Manchester after the Olympics
There are 13 deckers in London so we should be fine
http://www.flickr.com/photos/megabusmanc...hotostream

First of the 76 branded Enviro400's at Hyde Rd

User(s) browsing this thread: 9 Guest(s)