Current time: 26/04/2024, 06:56 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach Manchester and Wigan
RE: Stagecoach Manchester
(25/11/2014 09:31)Owl Wrote:  33856 was in use at Middleton until recently, but I have not seen it out and about for a couple of weeks, and there was a report that it had swapped with 39642 some little time ago.

Noted 33856 close to Middleton Depot over the weekend, so it appears to be still in service.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
47001 out on 346 today
Looks like there'll be some changes to the North Manchester services in January with a possible new service, as 114 has now been included into the 112/113 registration, while the 118 has been merged into the same registration:

PC0003681/333 - GREATER MANCHESTER BUSES SOUTH LTD T/A STAGECOACH MANCHESTER, HEAD OFFICE, HYDE ROAD, ARDWICK, MANCHESTER, M12 6JS
Variation Accepted: Operating between Manchester and Middleton given service number 118/112/113/114 effective from 25-Jan-2015. To amend Timetable.

PC0003681/367 - GREATER MANCHESTER BUSES SOUTH LTD T/A STAGECOACH MANCHESTER, HEAD OFFICE, HYDE ROAD, ARDWICK, MANCHESTER, M12 6JS
Cancellation Accepted: Operating between Manchester and North Manchester General Hospital given service number 118 effective from 25-Jan-2015.

Also looks like the 374 may be split up into two sections with the Stockport-Reddish section re-numbered 329:

PC0003681/47 - GREATER MANCHESTER BUSES SOUTH LTD T/A STAGECOACH MANCHESTER, HEAD OFFICE, HYDE ROAD, ARDWICK, MANCHESTER, M12 6JS
Variation Accepted: Operating between Reddish and Hazel Grove Stn given service number 374 effective from 25-Jan-2015. To amend Route and Timetable.

PC0003681/412 - GREATER MANCHESTER BUSES SOUTH LTD T/A STAGECOACH MANCHESTER, HEAD OFFICE, HYDE ROAD, ARDWICK, MANCHESTER, M12 6JS
Registration Accepted
Starting Point: Stockport
Finish Point: Reddish
Via:
Service Number: 329
Service Type: Normal Stopping
Effective Date: 25-JAN-2015
Other Details: Service introduced
There were talks of the 114... Gardeners arms turn backs to stop the confusion at peak time
Evening all

To anyone in the know, has 22406/7 hit service in Stockport yet! been looking for ages and not come across them! I live on the 325 also and they using buzzing past allday in the likes of 22400-5 but not 6/7 even in Stockport itself

Many Thanks
Jonny
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Thanks
Will keep an eagle eye out!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(02/12/2014 20:10)Dentonian Wrote:  I've seen 22406 a couple of times, but not recently. There has been no confirmation of 22407 entering service at ST, though. I caught it on the 112 a few months back, and it was in an awful state, so maybe it is being worked on.
Not seen 22233/4 back from Wigan, either!

22233 is VOR for MOT prep at the moment
Not sure what happened with the 53s last night but spotted one heading for Salford stuck on Chester Road near Tesco (Manchester-bound carriageway) just after full time of the Man Utd match at Old Trafford.
Interesting addition to Middleton Depot is Magicbus Trident 17578 which was used this afternoon on School Service 839, not to sure if its an addition/loan or its replaced something
(03/12/2014 21:18)M60lad Wrote:  Interesting addition to Middleton Depot is Magicbus Trident 17578 which was used this afternoon on School Service 839, not to sure if its an addition/loan or its replaced something

Is it actually allocated/loaned to Middleton or was it actually just seen working a Middleton service? It might have been drafted in to cover for a broken down Trident or something along those lines.

I noticed one of ST's MAN engined Enviro400's on the 330 recently and assumed it was at AZ but when I mentioned it to my 'snout' he confirmed that it had been drafted in to cover a journey in each direction to cover a break down.

User(s) browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)