Current time: 06/05/2024, 08:13 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach Manchester and Wigan
RE: Stagecoach Manchester
(29/06/2014 18:09)motormayhem1 Wrote:  Halton transport in widnes have keys fitted but its one key fits all there buses so each driver as a key.

Do Ford make buses now?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(25/06/2014 20:51)WhiteVanMan Wrote:  Also, with the planned increase in Magicbus operations to combat First operation of service 42

I travelled on new service 38, between Manchester & Farnworth the other day, apart from me, there were only four other passengers, a waste of use of a double decker. So far I have been unable to sample First service 42, due to the streetlites always being full.
38-branded 19499 seen yesterday afternoon on Princess Street on route no. 197!
Hi guys,

Please forgive me my english not very good as you know recently comment

So Any idea when new Stagecoach manchester's Enviro 400 MMC coming way to manchester? and any new picture for that(I mean not the first front in falkirk, I mean whole bus), Thank you

Martyn
This one is the nearest you'll get until around November.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/77612607@N07/14422091302/
(30/06/2014 15:38)Dentonian Wrote:  They are not due until the Autumn, so they won't have started to be built yet. Any photos circulating are of demonstrators, not buses for Stagecoach.
Not sure about that. There were several production Enviro400 MMCs in build at Scarborough a number of months ago.
Thank guys for that info. and nice picture, cumbria.

Martyn
The photograph looks like it's taken at Stockport, the ALX300 in the background (MX06 LTY - 22391) was allocated to Stockport on the fleet list in March.
Stagecoach are now offering £1 single fares between Swinton and Manchester on the 38 from tomorrow (1 July) until end of August. The offer is an extension to the £1 offer on services between Salford and Manchester currently in place.

https://twitter.com/StagecoachGM/status/...0927703040
On the livery - why is the livery so diffferent to anything seen before? The rear swoops are arranged differently, the front swoops are missing the orange? Looks... peculiar.
Having looked at the promotional video and studied the cab area I still see no provision for an airbag / seatbelt... I think it's ridiculous in this day and age that seatbelts are still not fitted as standard for the driver, exemption or no exemption.

User(s) browsing this thread: 10 Guest(s)