Current time: 10/05/2024, 05:58 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach Manchester and Wigan
RE: Stagecoach Manchester
Stagecoach's Twitter page stating that £1 single fares are available between Pendleton and Manchester until end of June. This will apply to the 32, 50 and X34 plus the 38 when it starts in mid-May
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(06/04/2014 19:24)SF07 Wrote:  Stagecoach's Twitter page stating that £1 single fares are available between Pendleton and Manchester until end of June. This will apply to the 32, 50 and X34 plus the 38 when it starts in mid-May

Let the battle commence! This can only get more interesting...

Moston next? :O

Thanks,
Liam Moskwin.

[Image: 10p9e80.gif]

http://www.flickr.com/photos/transportandtreasures/
Despite reports claiming 18288 has been scraped it has today been returned to Sharston fully repaired and should be in service iminantly.
(07/04/2014 16:55)Mayneway Wrote:  Despite reports claiming 18288 has been scraped it has today been returned to Sharston fully repaired and should be in service iminantly.

Wow I wouldn't have thought that would ever return. I wonder what happened to Arriva 2936?
Arriva 2936 was towed away from St Helens bodyshop a few weeks ago but nobody seems to know where it went to. It certainly wasn't roadworthy when it left by all accounts.
So the trident won. Smile
Well from the photos I have seen of both the Pulsar looked a fair bit worse.
Haven't seen 18288 myself yet but from what I've heard it's received a whole new lower front complete with slightly different headlamps.
You wouldn't think it would be worth it to repair a bus of its age would you, obviously Stagecoach thought different.
(07/04/2014 20:35)MPTE1955 Wrote:  You wouldn't think it would be worth it to repair a bus of its age would you, obviously Stagecoach thought different.

Would it be down to Stagecoach or the insurance company? Presumably it was cheaper to repair the bus rather than scrap and replace it.

User(s) browsing this thread: 14 Guest(s)